Proto-Goth rockers The Damned will return to the stage in late 2014 for a handful of US tour dates. In true fashion of the band, the mini-tour (entitled “Hallow's East”) is centered around the band's Halloween show at Irving Plaza in New York City. Additionally, they'll play Royale Boston on October 25th, Theatre of the Living Arts in Philadelphia on Halloween Eve, and The Stone Pony in Asbury Park on November 1st.
The current incarnation of the band includes Dave Vanian and Captain Sensible, both of whom performed on the iconic singles “New Rose” and “Neat Neat Neat”. The London-based punk rock originals will also be doing a swing of European dates beginning with the Alt-fest and concluding on August 30th in Newcastle.
Pre-sale tickets have already been made available, while general public on-sale of The Damned tickets is Friday, June 27th. Tickets are currently unavailable on TicketIQ, but check back in the coming days and weeks to see if inventory has been added.
The Damned - 2014 Tour Dates
- Aug 17 Alt-Fest Kettering, United Kingdom
- Aug 20 Debaser Medis Stockholm, Sweden
- Aug 21 Pusterviksbaren Gothenburg, Sweden
- Aug 22 Kulturbolaget Malmö, Sweden
- Aug 23 Pumpehuset Copenhagen, Denmark
- Aug 30 Northumbria University Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Oct 25 Royale Boston - Boston, MA
- Oct 30 Theatre of the Living Arts - Philadelphia, PA
- Oct 31 Irving Plaza - NYC
- Nov 01 The Stone Pony - Asbury Park, NJ