Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga have just a handful of dates remaining on their joint Cheek to Cheek Tour, but ticket prices aren’t letting up as the road stint winds down. 15 more shows will be played through the beginning of August, and the average price for Tony Bennett Lady Gaga tickets is now $309.98 on the secondary market.
Three of the duo’s four consecutive shows at Radio City Music Hall in New York City next week will be among the most expensive shows remaining. Their June 22 gig currently owns a secondary ticket average of $437.50, 41.1% above tour average, and the cheapest available ticket is now $196. On June 19 and 22, tickets average at $412.49 and $420.38, respectively. The cheapest ticket among those dates will be on June 22 at $157. The cheapest show comes on July 29 at Chastain Park Amphitheatre in Atlanta, where tickets own a secondary average of $130.10 and the get-in price starts at $61.
An event filled with show tunes and pop hits, the Cheek to Cheek Tour wraps on August 1 at Kennedy Center Concert Hall in Washington, D.C. Below is the average setlist the pair has used along its monumental tour, according to setlist.fm:
Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek Tour Average Setlist
- Anything Goes
- Cheek to Cheek
- They All Laughed
- The Good Life
- Nature Boy
- Sing You Sinners
- Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
- For Once in My Life
- Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered
- The Lady's in Love With You
- When You're Smiling
- How Do You Keep the Music Playing?
- Steppin' Out With My Baby
- I Won't Dance
- Watch What Happens
- I Can't Give You Anything but Love, Baby
- I've Got the World on a String
- In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning
- Let's Face the Music and Dance
- Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
- Who Cares?
- I Left My Heart in San Francisco
- But Beautiful
- The Lady Is a Tramp
- It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)