2019-20 Ducks Promotional & Giveaway Schedule
September 5, 2019
This season, the Ducks have some unique giveaways and promotions. The highlights are three figurines—one bobble legs figure, one troll doll, and one gnome—of Anaheim players and Wild Wing, but there are also some uniquely themed nights, too.
On the ice, the Ducks are in a bit of a transition. In February, they fired head coach Randy Carlyle; even after the coaching change, they missed the playoffs for the first time since 2011 - 12. Ryan Getzlaf is still anchoring the forward group, but Anaheim was sorely lacking in offensive production last season. They’re in a weak division, but they’ll need more firepower to avoid another spring on the sidelines while other teams are chasing the Stanley Cup.
In terms of giveaways, the highlights of the Penguins season are the three figures mentioned above. There’s a John Gibson bobble legs giveaway on October 20; he’s joined by a Wild Wing troll doll on November 1 and a Hampus Lindholm garden gnome on March 20. The team also hosts several themed games throughout the season, ranging from Educator Appreciation Night to Native American Heritage Night.
TicketIQ has Low Price Guarantees on all Anaheim Ducks tickets for all sold out games on the 2019-20 schedule, in addition to all NHL tickets. That means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or Vivid Seats, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ customers save an average of 5%-20% compared to StubHub and Vivid Seats.
- October 3: Opening Night, Magnetic Schedule - Tickets starting at $30 🎟️
- October 16: Health and Wellness Night - Tickets starting at $15 🎟️
- October 20: John Gibson Bobble Legs - Tickets starting at $22 🎟️
- November 1: Dia De Los Muertos, Wild Wing Troll Doll - Tickets starting at $24 🎟️
- November 3: Law Enforcement Appreciation Night - Tickets starting at $29 🎟️
- November 5: Native American Heritage Night - Tickets starting at $15 🎟️
- November 10: Military Appreciation Night - Tickets starting at $24 🎟️
- November 25: Hockey Fights Cancer Night - Tickets starting at $16 🎟️
- November 29: Kids Day, Trading Cards - Tickets starting at $32 🎟️
- December 6: Star Wars Night - Tickets starting at $32 🎟️
- December 14: Ugly Sweater Beanie - Tickets starting at $37 🎟️
- January 9: Country Night - Tickets starting at $18 🎟️
- January 29: Angels Night - Tickets starting at $22 🎟️
- February 23: Firefighter Appreciation Night - Tickets starting at $39 🎟️
- March 1: OC Animal Care Night, Corduroy Hat - Tickets starting at $30 🎟️
- March 6: Educator Appreciation Night - Tickets starting at $45 🎟️
- March 8: UCI Spirit Night - Tickets starting at $34 🎟️
- March 15: Choc Day - Tickets starting at $39 🎟️
- March 18: Green Night, Reusable Straw Set - Tickets starting at $35 🎟️
- March 20: Hampus Lindholm Gnome - Tickets starting at $39 🎟️
- April 1: Fan Appreciation Night, Prize Scratchers - Tickets starting at $23 🎟️
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and AXS. For an overview of the 2019 NHL Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.