As of now, the Hurricanes only have two giveaways this season. While that amount pales in comparison to some other teams, there are also some uniquely themed nights offering special tickets that come with a premium item, too.
The Hurricanes don’t need promotions to attract fans, however. Following last year’s historic run to the Eastern Conference Final, interest in the team has never been higher; they’re putting a good product on the ice and bringing a rare splash of fun to the NHL. While they might not reach the heights of last season, the Hurricanes will definitely be a team to watch in 2019 -20.
As mentioned above, the Hurricanes only have two giveaways currently scheduled for this season: a LED wristband on Opening Night and a magnetic schedule on October 6. There are several themed promotional nights, however, which will offer special items with the purchase of a specific ticket. Details about those items will be available later in the year.
TicketIQ has Low Price Guarantees on all Carolina Hurricanes tickets for all sold out games on the 2019-20 schedule, in addition to all NHL tickets. That means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or Vivid Seats, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ customers save an average of 5%-20% compared to StubHub and Vivid Seats.
- October 3: Opening Night LED Wristband - Tickets starting at $36 🎟️
- October 6: Youth Hockey Night, Schedule Magnet - Tickets starting at $24 🎟️
- October 12: White Out Game - Tickets starting at $79 🎟️
- November 11: Veterans Day Appreciation - Tickets starting at $18 🎟️
- November 23: Hockey Fights Cancer Night - Tickets starting at $24 🎟️
- December 7: Star Wars Night - Tickets starting at $26 🎟️
- January 11: Whalers Night - Tickets starting at $28 🎟️
- January 19: Military Appreciation Night - Tickets starting at $24 🎟️
- January 31: Hockey Talks: Mental Health Awareness Night - Tickets starting at $32 🎟️
- February 28: Pride Night - Tickets starting at $28 🎟️
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and AXS. For an overview of the 2019 NHL Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.