The Arizona Diamondbacks promotional game schedule has some great giveaways for the rest of the season, including David Peralta and Nick Ahmed bobbleheads are two of the best promotions at Chase Field in 2019.
The Diamondbacks are holding onto a wild card spot, as they play some of their best baseball in the last eight years. Since 2012, they have made the postseason just once. Although Arizona dropped a couple of their recent series, the team’s record still stands within striking distance of the National League’s best.
The giveaways calendar for Arizona includes interesting promotions, and the final one of the season will be a Los D-backs replica jersey on September 14. There will also be college nights: Arizona State University’s night is August 30, and University of Arizona’s evening is September 4. A haboob, also known as a dust storm, will be showcased in one of the team’s promotions: the haboob globe on August 3. On that day, the first 20,000 fans will receive a special globe of Chase Field. Also, there are postgame fireworks on June 21, July 5, July 19 and September 13.
- June 1: Tribal Cap - Tickets from $15
- June 21: Pride Night and Postgame Fireworks - Tickets From $12
- June 22: David Peralta #FreightTrain Bobblehead - Tickets From $12
- July 5: Fireworks Spectacular - Tickets From $8
- July 19: Postgame Fireworks - Tickets From $8
- July 20: Nick "Ahmed on the Moon" Bobblehead - Tickets From $28
- Aug 3: Haboob Globe - Tickets from $12
- Aug 17: Tumbler Cup - Tickets from $12
- Aug 30: ASU Night - Tickets from $30
- Sep 4: U of A Night - Tickets from $10
- Sep 13: Postgame Fireworks - Tickets From $18
- Sep 14: Los D-backs Replica Jersey - Tickets from $21
Tap or Click the below App Icons to Download the TicketIQ App for $20 off your first 🎟️ 📲
TicketIQ is a ticket market place with access to Low Price Guarantees on all MLB tickets. If you find the same ticket for less, we'll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ is also the leading source of ticket market data used by major news outlets, like CNBC, Business, Insider, Fox and others. Enjoy the TicketIQ blog for most in-depth coverage of the Diamondbacks ticket market and use TicketIQ.com to save 15% compared to other major tickets sellers.