The San Diego Padres promotional game schedule has some interesting giveaways for the rest of the season. The highlight of the season comes on June 29 when the giveaway is 50th anniversary Tony Gwynn and Trevor Hoffman replica jerseys and after the game, there will be a postgame laser show.
The Padres find themselves in unfamiliar territory, as Andy Green’s squad has owned at least a .500 record through the first one and a half months of 2019. The Padres, who have not reached the postseason since 2006, are looking to finish with a .500 or better record for the first time since 2010. They have struggled against some National League West opponents recently, but are looking for some success in late May in interleague play.
The giveaways calendar for San Diego includes interesting promotions, and there are some exciting giveaways coming up, like the swingin’ Friar hat on June 1 and San Diego Chicken bobblehead on July 27. There will also be an aloha Hawaiian shirt giveaway on July 13. Also, do not forget that near the end of the season, fans can get a team photo and 2020 schedule on September 21.
- June 1: Swingin’ Friar Hat - Tickets from $25
- June 8: Beach Towel - Tickets From $25
- June 29: 50th Anniversary Gwynn & Hoffman Replica Jerseys and 50th Anniversary-themed Laser Show - Tickets From $28
- July 13: Aloha Shirt - Tickets From $26
- July 27: San Diego Chicken Bobblehead - Tickets From $37
- July 28: Kids Backpack - Tickets From $28
- Aug 10: Beach Bag - Tickets from $10
- Aug 25: Kids Swingin' Friar Book - Tickets from $41
- Sep 21: Team Photo & 2020 Schedule - Tickets from $21
Tap or Click the below App Icons to Download the TicketIQ App for $20 off your first 🎟️ 📲
TicketIQ is a ticket market place with access to Low Price Guarantees on all MLB tickets. If you find the same ticket for less, we'll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ is also the leading source of ticket market data used by major news outlets, like CNBC, Business Insider, Fox and others. Enjoy the TicketIQ blog for most in-depth coverage of the Padres ticket market and use TicketIQ.com to save 15% compared to other major tickets sellers.