The New York Yankees promotional game schedule for 2020 has a wide variety of exciting giveaways for fans. The promotional schedule kicks off with Magnetic Schedule Day, which will be given out to all fans before the Yankees home opener on Thursday, April 2 against the Toronto Blue Jays.
Primary market face-value single-game New York Yankees tickets for the many 2020 season are currently on sale via Ticketmaster for MasterCard Preferred customers and Audi Yankees Club members for certain games, and public on-sale for all games started on December 24, with an additional on sale on February 24th.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ will offer fans a Low Price Guarantee on all Yankees tickets in addition to Low Price Guarantees on all Major League Baseball tickets. That means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or Vivid, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ customers save up to 25%.
The Yankees, who will be in pursuit of their fourth consecutive postseason appearance this year, have missed the playoffs just four times since 1995. In 2019, New York, who was led by the likes of Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres, and DJ LeMahieu, finished first in the American League East for the first time since 2012.
In addition to 2020 Yankee Stadium Opening Day, the Yankees have the Calendar Day giveaway on Saturday, April 4 for the first 40,000 fans. Many future homestands include the opportunity to get your own Yankee bobblehead. Don Mattingly is the first one on the schedule on Friday night, April 24 against the Cleveland Indians. Then, Gerrit Cole, Scooby Doo (kids only*), DJ LeMahieu, and Aaron Judge round out the April through July bobblehead giveaways.
Yankee Stadium will also host several promotions in August, including Andy Pettitte bobblehead night on Thursday, August 6. Then, Yankee fans will get a treat during the weekend series: Saturday, August 8 is Yankees Baseball Card Pack Day and Sunday, August 9 is Old-Timers’ Day. There are many more promotions this season for the Yankees and you can find them below:
- April 2: Magnetic Schedule Day – Tickets from $93
- April 4: Calendar Day – Tickets from $21
- April 19: Yankees Tote Bag Day – Tickets from $17
- April 24: Don Mattingly Bobblehead Night – Tickets from $19
- April 25: Yankees Dunkin' Card Day** – Tickets from $21
- May 10: Yankees Mother's Day Purse Night – Tickets from $43
- May 22: Yankees 2000 World Champions Commemorative Beer Stein Night** – Tickets from $18
- May 23: Gerrit Cole Top Gun Bobblehead Day – Tickets from $26
- May 24: Yankees Scooby Doo Bobblehead Day* – Tickets from $20
- June 5: DJ LeMahieu Bobblehead Night – Tickets from $24
- June 7: 2000 World Champions Commemorative Bat Day* – Tickets from $22
- June 11: Yankees Collectible Cup Night – Tickets from $12
- July 10: Aaron Judge Bobblehead Night – Tickets from $31
- July 11: Military Appreciation Day - Yankees Camo Cap Day** – Tickets from $27
- July 20: Marvel Night – Tickets from $18
- July 21: Cap Night – Tickets from $15
- July 23: Yankees Drawstring Backpack Day* – Tickets from $17
- August 6: Andy Pettitte Bobblehead Night – Tickets from $15
- August 8: Yankees Baseball Card Pack Day – Tickets from $31
- August 18: Yankees T-shirt Night – Tickets from $12
- August 19: Poster Day* – Tickets from $15
- August 21: Star Wars Night - Gleyber Torres Mandalorian Bobblehead – Tickets from $21
- August 22: Yankees Collectible Truck Day* – Tickets from $27
- August 23: Yankees Fan Ring Day – Tickets from $22
- Sep 25: Yankees Knit Cap Night – Tickets from $22
* indicates a promotion for fans age 14 and younger
** indicates a promotion for fans age 21 and older
TicketIQ is a ticket market place with access to Low Price Guarantees on all MLB tickets. If you find the same ticket for less, we'll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ is also the leading source of ticket market data used by major news outlets, like CNBC, Business, Insider, Fox and others. Enjoy the TicketIQ blog for most in-depth coverage of the Yankees ticket market and use TicketIQ.com to save 15% compared to other major tickets sellers.