The St. Louis Cardinals promotional game schedule for 2020 has such a large number of unique giveaways for fans this season. The highlights of the promotional schedule are the several bobblehead and mystery giveaway days.
The Cardinals are coming off an National Championship Series appearance in the 2019 playoffs, which snapped their three-year streak in which they missed the playoffs. St. Louis opens the season in Cincinnati and Milwaukee before returning home to face the Baltimore Orioles at Busch Stadium, and the 2020 Cardinals Magnet Schedule will be given away to all fans ages 21 and older at the April 2 contest.
The second home game of the Cardinals season is on Saturday, April 4, and it is Mystery Hall of Fame Opening Day Car Parade bobblehead night. The first 30,000 fans ages 16 and older will receive a Stan Musial, Jack Buck, or Tony La Russa bobblehead. To finish the first homestand of the season, the first 30,000 fans ages 16 and older will receive an Adult Replica 1944 Jersey on Sunday, April 5. In addition, the Sunday game is a Kids Ticket Voucher day: all kids ages 15 and younger will receive one free ticket voucher valid for select Cardinals regular season home games this season.
Not only are there kids and adults giveaways for the Sunday, April 5 game, but there is also the Prairie Farms Ice Cream Sunday event that day. For every Sunday home Cardinals game in 2020, there will be games, prizes, and free Prairie Farms frozen treats while supplies last in the Ford Plaza starting two hours prior to the game.
On select Sundays, there will also be Kids Run the Bases days: April 26, May 31, June 21, July 5, August 16, and September 13. The April 26 afternoon game against the Miami Marlins is also a Kids Ticket Voucher day and all kids get a Rawlings Kids Glove. The first 30,000 fans ages 16 and older will receive an MLB Network Tote Bag that day as well. Sunday, May 10 against the New York Mets is not a Kids Run the Bases Day, but is a Kids Ticket Voucher day for all kids, and Cardinals Crossbody Purses will be given away to the first 30,000 fans ages 16 and older.
The Cardinals also offer a monthly t-shirt giveaway to the first 20,000 fans ages 16 and older at select games. The T-Shirt of the Month promotional days are the following: April 6, May 19, June 16, July 1, August 12, and September 1.
- April 20: Cardinals Baseball Cap - Tickets from $5
- April 24: Adult Puffy Vest - Tickets from $23
- April 25: Kolten Wong Bobblehead - Tickets from $29
- May 5: 1985 Mystery Player National League Champions Ring - Tickets from $7
- May 9: Adult Mystery Player Road Alternate Blue Jersey - Tickets from $30
- May 20: Cardinals Visor - Tickets from $7
- May 22: Adult Longsleeve Hooded Pullover - Tickets from $22
- May 23: Paul Goldschmidt Bobblehead - Tickets from $9
- May 30: Adult Red Embroidered Jersey - Tickets from $30
- May 31: Willie McGee Bobblehead Gnome - Tickets from $27
- June 19: Ted Simmons Bobblehead - Tickets from $41
- June 20: Adult Mystery "Players Weekend" Jersey - Tickets from $41
- July 4: Adult Mystery Patriotic Baseball Hat - Tickets from $18
- July 5: Jack Buck Statue with Voice Chip - Tickets from $27
- August 7: Adult Paul Goldschmidt Home White Replica Jersey - Tickets from $43
- August 9: Ozzie Smith Funko POP! Exclusive - Tickets from $41
- August 15: Yadier Molina Bobblehead - Tickets from $59
- August 29: Mystery Cardinals Hall of Fame Bobblehead - Tickets from $50
- September 22: 2021 Cardinals Magnet Schedule - Tickets from $39
- September 23: 2021 Ticket Voucher and 2021 Cardinals Magnet Schedule - Tickets from $17
TicketIQ is a ticket market place with access to Low Price Guarantees on all MLB tickets. If you find the same ticket for less, we'll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ is also the leading source of ticket market data used by major news outlets, like CNBC, Business, Insider, Fox and others. Enjoy the TicketIQ blog for most in-depth coverage of the Cardinals ticket market and use TicketIQ.com to save 15% compared to other major tickets sellers.