Where and How To Buy 2021 Washington Capitals Playoff Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets for the playoffs are available via Ticketmaster. Tickets can be purchased in pods of 1, 2, or 4.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Washington Capitals Playoff Tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
Washington Capitals 2021 Playoff Schedule
First Round: No. 2 Washington Capitals vs. No. 3 Boston Bruins
- Game 1: Saturday, May 15, 7:15 p.m. | at WAS | TV: NBC
- Game 2: Monday, May 17, 7:30 p.m. | at WAS | TV: NBCSN
- Game 3: Wednesday, May 19, 6:30 p.m. | at BOS | TV: NBCSN
- Game 4: Friday, May 21, 6:30 p.m. | at BOS | TV: NBCSN
- Game 5*: Sunday, May 23 | at WAS | TBD
- Game 6*: Tuesday, May 25 |at BOS | TBD
- Game 7*: Thursday, May 27| at WAS | TBD
How Much Are Washington Capitals Playoff Tickets
With limited inventory available, Capitals playoff tickets are the most expensive of the first round with an average price of $818. Get-in prices for the Capitals range from $348 to $441. Below are the secondary market average list prices and get-in prices for the series:
|GM 1 @ Capitals||$812||$425|
|GM 2 @ Capitals||$745||$384|
|GM 3 @ Bruins||$453||$214|
|GM 4 @ Bruins||$582||$249|
|GM 5 @ Capitals||$748||$348|
|GM 6 @ Bruins||$480||$272|
|GM 7 @ Calitals||$967||$441|
Washington Capitals 2021 Playoff Attendance Policy
Fans were welcomed back at Capital One Arena starting on April 27th when the Capitals take on the Islanders. For the playoff attendance is limited to 25% capacity (5,000 fans), and ull capacity will be allowed starting on June 11th.
Capital One Arena COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Face masks: Face masks that cover both the nose and mouth are always required when inside Capital One Arena - regardless of an individual's vaccination status. All persons aged 2 year and old must wear a face covering. Neck gaiters, face masks with valves or vents, costume masks and bandanas are not acceptable face covering and will not honor this requirement. Face shields may be worn in addition to a face mask, but not in place of one. Approved face masks will be provided for guests who require them. Face masks are required to remain on, except during the short windows while actively eating and drinking and this policy will be enforced by guest relations, event staff and arena security. Repeated, non-compliance with this policy will subject the offending fan to removal from the arena.
- Health Screening: All fans entering Capital One Arena will be required to verbally verify the following health survey questions:
- Have you felt like you had a fever in the past 24 hours?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms? New or unusual cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, body aches, loss of taste and/or smell, diarrhea, vomiting, fever, chills, sweats, nasal congestion, and headache?
- Have you, or anyone you have been in close contact with, been diagnosed with COVID-19, or been placed on quarantine for possible COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Ticketing: All tickets will be issued electronically, will be mobile-only and paper tickets will not be honored. Tickets should be downloaded to the ticketholder's smartphone using their app of purchase (i.e., team app, Ticketmaster, third party vendor, etc.) or the ticketholder's mobile wallet and will be scanned via "near field communications" technology (hovering the phone close to the arena staff's scanner).
- Seating: Tickets will be sold in pods of one to four seats and placed in a staggard manner throughout each seating section to maintain six feet of distance between groups of ticket holders. Some season ticket members or suite holders may be slightly adjusted to accommodate these distancing rules and those with questions should contact their ticket sales associates. No aisle tickets are available to ensure six-foot distance from those ascending or descending the stairs to their ticketed seat.
- Arena Entry: Fans will enter Capital One Arena through specific, dedicated points of entry which are correlated to the section of the arena where the fan's seat is located. This spreads the volume across the arena and reduces the number of people in any concentrated space.
- Cohort Enforcement: The design of fan flow through the arena follows a "cohort" protocol, restricting movement between groups so that cohorts use the same entrance/exit, same set of elevators/escalators, occupy the same areas of the concourse and have access to the same set of restrooms and concession areas. This ensures neighborhoods of fans are evenly spaced throughout the arena, on each arena level and within each section. Arena security and event staff will be monitoring and enforcing the necessary, regimented movements.
- Bag Policy: Bags are not permitted in the arena. Items larger than 14"x14"x6" will not be permitted and all handheld items will go through X-ray machines upon entry.
- Elevators: Only fans and those within their immediate party may ride in an elevator together, with maximum occupancy no greater than 4.
- Escalators: Fans should maintain at least six feet of distance between their party and others while boarding and on escalators.
- Limited Movement: Fans are expected to remain seated through most of the game, rising for the national anthem, concessions, or restroom only. All food and drink must be consumed in the assigned seat and loitering on the concourse will not be permitted.
- Social Distancing: Fans should always maintain a six-foot distance from those who are not within the fan's party. Floor stickers in the concourses, at concession stands, and in the bathrooms marking these distances are provided.
- Touchless Pay: Pay with your Capital One card, any major debit or credit card, or Apple Pay for any food or merchandise in Capital One Arena. All concession stands have cashless/no-touch options for payment through smartphone apps and credit card payments. Please note that D.C. law prohibits the arena to be entirely cashless, so that option remains available. Capital One Cardholders receive 10% off their purchase when they present and use a Capital One credit or debit card at checkout. The discount is only applicable at the time of sale. Visit www.capitalonearena.com/cardholderbenefits for additional details.
- Concession Food Options: All food sold at concession stands will be pre-packaged, quick bite options intended to be picked up and consumed at the fan's ticketed seat. Loitering or consumption of food or beverage on the concourses will not be permitted and violators will be ushered to their seats by guest relations, event staff and security. Cashless transactions are highly encouraged to minimize contact. Distancing guidelines will be provided for guests while waiting in line. Food and beverage items will be covered when served. Condiments, utensils, and straws will be provided in individual packets upon request. All contact surfaces will be cleaned in between guest transactions. Limited food and beverage items will be made available for purchase directly from your seat with roving food and beverage sales teams accepting cashless transactions only.
- Concourses: Congregating is not permitted on the concourse. Food and beverages are only to consumed in your dedicated seat. Face coverings are required in all areas except for when actively eating or drinking in seats. No food or drink may be consumed in bars, restaurants, or on the concourses.
Capitals Mobile Ticketing
Fans can download the Wizards App or use the Monumental Sports Account Manager to access digital tickets.The app can be used to buy, sell or transfer tickets, as well as for entry into Capital One Arena. The barcode on the app for your ticket will also have concession credit, if available, as well as indicating access to any premium areas.