Where To Buy 2021 Baltimore Orioles Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets for the Baltimore Orioles games are available via Ticketmaster. Single-game tickets for the rest of the season went on sale on Wednesday, May 26.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Baltimore Orioles tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
What Are Baltimore Orioles 2021 Season Ticket & Mini Plan Options
Through the Birdland Membership, fans can purchase packages. Currently, there are three levels fans can choose from; Diamond (full season), Black (28 games) and, Orange (13 games). Fans can then choose specific benefits they’d like with their package and personalize their rewards program. Base price ranges for each level are below:
- Diamond: From $1,328 per ticket in the Upper Reserve and Upper Bow to $4,815 in Field Box, and Club Box.
- Black: From $492 per ticket in the Upper Reserve and Upper Box to $1,772 in Field Box and Club Box.
- Orange: From $199 per ticket in the Upper Reserve and Upper Box to $735 in Field Box and Club Box.
The team is also offering a 5-game flex plan. Each pack will be able to select one “Elite” Game, one “Prime” Game, and three “select”, “value” or “classic” games. These plans are available in the Upper Reserve for $99, LF Lower Box for $179, Lower Box for $229, and Club Box for $279, and are currently on sale via Ticketmaster.
Baltimore Orioles 2021 Attendance Policy
Fans are back to Oriole Park at Camden Yards in 2021. The team opened the season at 25% capacity, up to around 11,000 fans per game, but starting on June 1st there will no longer be any capacity restrictions.
Orioles Park at Camden Yards COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Maintain physical distance of at least six (6) feet at all times, including in the parking lots.
- Game tickets will be sold and distributed in “pods” to support physical distancing between each group of ticket holders. Fans are not permitted to move to other seats or join other groups.
- Face coverings must be worn properly in all areas of the Oriole Park at Camden Yards campus including parking lots and entry lines into the ballpark, except when actively eating or drinking at your designated seating location. Masks with exhalation valves and gaiters are not permitted.
- Frequently wash your hands and use hand sanitizer stations located throughout the stadium.
- To reduce congestion gates will open 60 minutes prior to the first pitch. Fans will be permitted to enter and exit Oriole Park only through gates A, C, G, and H.
- Remember to have your mobile ticket ready to help speed up entry into the stadium.
- When exiting the stadium, all fans should leave in an orderly fashion and maintain a physical distance (at least six feet) from others.
- Autographs are prohibited this season. Please do your part to keep the team safe and do not gather near the dugout or field.
- Bags will be prohibited in Oriole Park at Camden Yards, with the exception of medically necessary items including diaper bags. Clutch purses no larger than 5" x 7" will be allowed.
- To limit touchpoints, Oriole Park at Camden Yards will now be a completely cashless ballpark. Methods of payment will be limited to Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Cash will not be accepted at ballpark parking lots, concession stands, and box office.
For more information visits the Orioles website.
Baltimore Orioles Mobile Ticketing Policy
The Orioles and Camden Yards are going fully digital for 2021, and your tickets can be accessed with the MLB Ballpark app. There is an extensive FAQ section on the Orioles website.