Where To Buy 2020-21 Dallas Stars Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets are available via Ticketmaster.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ will have Dallas Stars tickets that are Fee-Free and come with a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deem unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers within 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free.
How Much Are Dallas Stars Tickets
With reduced capacity, the average secondary market list price for Stars tickets is $138 per seat, which is the most expensive Stars tickets have been in four years. Get-in prices for most games is in the $50-$70 range.
2020-21 Dallas Stars Attendance Policy Update
The Stars will be hosting fans at American Airlines Center for the 2020-21 season at roughly 25% capacity. New safety guidelines have also been put in place, including mask Requirements, contactless mobile ticketing, cashless and mobile ordering of concessions.
American Airlines Center COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- All fans must complete a Fan Health Survey at StarsCheckIn.com before attending a Dallas Stars game or MavsCheckIn.com before attending a Dallas Mavericks game. The survey must be completed prior to every game you attend. Please have your confirmation page ready to show American Airlines Center staff upon arrival.
- Face masks are required to be worn once you exit your vehicle or public transportation and while inside American Airlines Center at all times. All persons age 2 years and older must wear a face covering. Neck gaiters, face masks with vents, and bandanas are not acceptable face coverings. Face shields may not be worn in place of a face mask, though may be worn in addition to a face mask.
- Bags and purses will not be permitted. Wallet-size clutches no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” will be permitted. Medical bags and parenting bags are also permitted. All permitted bags are subject to security inspection.
- Food & beverage operations will maintain the highest standards of compliance with current health and safety regulations. Distancing guidelines will be displayed to allow for proper line queuing.
- Cashless transactions are highly encouraged to minimize contact.
- Distancing guidelines will be provided for guests while waiting in line
- Food and beverage items will be covered when served.
- Condiments, utensils, and straws will be provided in individual packets upon request.
- All contact surfaces will be cleaned in between guest transactions.
- Food and drink is to only be consumed once the guest has returned to their seat and face coverings can be safely (and temporarily) removed. No food or drink may be consumed in bars, restaurants, or on the concourses
For a full list of new safety guidelines click here.