The Indy Fuel is on its way to its second playoff berth in franchise history and its first since 2018. Indy has won 13 of its first 17 games this season and is on pace to be very successful in the Eastern Conference. The Fuel is affiliated with the Chicago Blackhawks and the American Hockey League’s Rockford IceHogs.
Where To Buy Indy Fuel Tickets
Primary market Indy Fuel tickets are available via Ticketmaster.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Indy Fuel tickets with a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deem unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free.
How Much Are 2021 Indy Fuel Tickets
- Glass: $1,149 (Monthly Payment: $95.75)
- Club Level: $1,149 (Monthly Payment: $95.75)
- Platinum Preferred: $849 (Monthly Payment: $70.75)
- Attack Zone Preferred: $699 (Monthly Payment: $58.25)
- Center Terrace: $549 (Monthly Payment: $45.75)
- Attack Zone Terrace: $399 (Monthly Payment: $33.25)
Secondary market tickets are available for a handful of games, and get-in prices range from $23 to $34 per seat.
Indiana Farmers Coliseum Capacity Limits
The Fuel is hosting 1,600 fans, which is just over 25 percent of the capacity for Indiana Farmers Coliseum. The Fuel shares the stadium with the IUPUI Jaguars college basketball team.
Indiana Farmers Coliseum COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- On the day of the event, fans will be sent a self-survey requiring them to answer questions related to COVID-19.
- Masks are required but can be removed while actively eating and drinking.
- Hand sanitizing stations are set up all around the arena.
- Seating will be set up in a “Pod System”. Each pod will be separated by 6’, and there will be no more than two No pods per aisle.
- A checkerboard pattern will be used so that there is no pod directly in front or behind another pod, and each pod will also be open on either side.
- The entrance experience has been reimagined to be more spacious and allow for physical distancing.
- Tables and gathering places in the concourse have been removed.
- Guests are encouraged to eat and drink only in their assigned seats.
- The Event Level will not be accessible for guests.
For a more detailed list of all the updated health and safety protocols, visit the team's website.