Orlando City enters its seventh Major League Soccer season after having by far its best performance in the team’s short history. Chris Mueller finished his third Orlando City season with a team-high 10 goals after having a combined eight in his first two MLS seasons.
Where To Buy 2021 Orlando City SC Tickets
Primary market Orlando City SC tickets will be available via Ticketmaster.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ will have Fee-Free Orlando City SC tickets with a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deem unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers within 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. With the Low Price Guarantee, if you find the same ticket for less on another secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or Vivid Seats, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit.
Orlando City SC Attendance Policy
Exploria Stadium in Orlando, Florida can hold up to 25,500 fans, and in 2020, the regular season socially-distanced attendance was 3,003 fans. As the 2021 season draws closer, more capacity limit information should be available.
Orlando City SC 2021 Season Tickets
Orlando City SC 2021 season tickets are now available via Ticketmaster. According to the team's website "New members who join for 2021 will enjoy a 20% discount off single game pricing." There are also half-season plans available at a 15% discounted rate. Price tiers for both full and half-season plans can be found below.
Orlando City SC 2021 season ticket price tiers:
|Northeast Corner - 100 Level||$235.37|
|West Corner - 100 Level||$325.89|
|South End - 100 Level||$470.73|
|South End - Field Level||$624.63|
|Corner East - 100 Level||$552.21|
|Sideline East/West - 100 Level||$669.89|
|Sideline East - 100 Level / Corner Field Level||$724.20|
|Sideline East - Field Level||$869.04|
|Sideline West - 100 Level||$959.57|
|Sideline West - Field Level||$1,059.15|
|Midfield - 100 Level||$1,131.57|
|Midfield East Premium - Field Level||$1,828.61|
|West Club - 100 Level||$2,914.91|
|West Club - Field Level||$2,969.22|
Orlando City SC 2021 half season plan price tiers:
|Northeast Corner - 100 Level||$134.19|
|West Corner - 100 Level||$182.12|
|South End - 100 Level||$268.38|
|South End - Field Level||$354.65|
|Corner East - 100 Level||$311.51|
|Sideline East/West - 100 Level||$373.82|
|Sideline East - 100 Level / Corner Field Level||$407.36|
|Sideline East - Field Level||$488.84|
|Sideline West - 100 Level||$536.76|
|Midfield - 100 Level||$637.40|
|Midfield East Premium - Field Level||$1,016.01|
|West Club - 100 Level||$1,629.45|
Where to Buy 2020 Orlando City SC Tickets
Orlando City SC is allowing 20 percent capacity -- 5,100 fans -- for their MLS Cup Playoff first round matchup New York City FC. Primary market tickets are currently available via Ticketmaster with prices starting at $36. and going as high as $204. Tickets can be purchased in groups of 2, 3 and 4. Single tickets are also available.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has seats available for all Orlando SC games, and it offers fans a Low Price Guarantee on all sold out Orlando SC tickets, in addition to Low Price Guarantees on all Major League Soccer tickets. That means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or Vivid Seats, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. In our efforts to continue to provide our customers with the best deals, we’ve removed all fees.TicketIQ now shows you the full ticket price from the start of your search. TicketIQ customers save an average of 5%-20% compared to StubHub and Vivid Seats.
Updated Orlando City SC 2020 Schedule
Major League Soccer has revealed their schedule for the first phase of the return to play for the 2020 regular season. The continuation of the season will have three phases and see each team will play an additional 18 regular-season games, with the first phase having most teams play six matches against regional opponents. This phase will run through September 14th. The only exception to this is FC Dallas and Nashville SC who will play an additional three games to make up for those missed having to withdraw from the MLS is Back Tournament.
The regular season is set to run through November 8th. The playoffs, which will be expanded to 18 teams are scheduled to start on November 20th and run through December 12th. 10 teams in the East and 8 teams in the West will qualify due to the conferences currently being unbalanced with Nashville’s temporary placement in the Eastern Conference.
- Saturday, Aug. 22 — at Inter Miami CF, 8 p.m. (TV: FOX 35 Plus)
- Wednesday, Aug. 26 — vs. Nashville SC, 7:30 p.m. (TV: FOX 35 Plus)
- Saturday, Aug. 29 — at Atlanta United, 3:30 p.m. (TV: Univision)
- Wednesday, Sept. 2 — at Nashville SC, 8:30 p.m. (TV: FOX 35 Plus)
- Sunday, Sept. 6 — vs. Atlanta United, 7:30 p.m. (TV: FOX 35 Plus)
- Saturday, Sept. 12 — vs. Inter Miami, 7:30 p.m. (TV: FOX 35 Plus)
- Saturday, Sept. 19 — vs Chicago Fire, 7:30 p.m. (TV: FOX 35 Plus)
- Wednesday, Sept. 23 — at Sporting KC, 7:30 p.m. (TV: FS1)
- Sunday, Sept. 27 — at FC Dallas, 8:30 p.m. (TV: FOX 35 Plus)
- Saturday, Oct. 3 — vs. New York Red Bulls, 4:30 p.m. (TV: FOX)
- Wednesday, Oct. 7 — at Atlanta United FC, 7:00 p.m. (TV: FOX 35 Plus)
- Wednesday, Oct 14 — vs. New York City FC, 7:30 p.m. (TV: FOX 35 Plus)
- Sunday, Oct. 18 — at New York Red Bulls, 7:00 p.m. (TV: FOX 35 Plus)
- Saturday, Oct. 24 — at Inter Miami CF, 3:30 p.m. (TV: Univision)
- Wednesday, Oct. 28 — vs. Atlanta United FC, 7:30 p.m. (TV: FS1)
- Sunday, Nov. 1 — at Montreal Impact, 7:30 p.m. (TV: FOX 35 Plus)
- Wednesday, Nov. 4 — vs. Columbus Crew, 7:30 p.m. (TV: FOX 35 Plus)
- Sunday, Nov. 8 — vs. Nashville SC, 3:30 p.m. (TV: FOX 35 Plus)
Orlando City SC also recently announced that they would be allowing fans at 20% capacity.
How Much Are Orlando City SC Tickets
On the primary market, fans can get into Saturday’s game, which also includes a post-game concert, for $25 in Section 128 on the corner. Many other 100-Level seats cost $30, while those who want to treat themselves can buy seats at midfield in Section 34 for $113 or in Section 15 for $214. The seats in Section 34 are in the Midfield East Premium section and include complimentary food and beverage on a patio behind the seats, while Section 15 includes access to the West Club and complimentary food and beverage. On April 26, when Orlando plays Atlanta, one of its biggest rivals, fans can get a seat starting at $25 in Section 129 on the corner and Supporter-Safe Standing General Admission tickets start at $30. Sideline seats are also still available, though in limited quantities, and range in price from $54-$214.
On the secondary market, tickets to the season opener start at $29 in Section 129, and fans can get field-level seats behind the net starting at $42. For the game against Atlanta on April 26, TicketIQ shows a big selection, starting at $29. There are also seats available in three Club Sections, starting at $131 in Sections 112 and 119 near the endlines, and $262 in Section 115 at midfield, which includes West Club access.
The average asking price on the secondary market for an Orlando SC game is $40, making it one of the best deals in MLS. Orlando tickets are the fifth cheapest across the league. The cheapest average is $26 to see Montreal and the highest average is $111 to see LAFC. This year’s average is also the cheapest since Orlando’s inaugural season 2015, and is down 11% over last year. The priciest season was $88 in 2017.
Orlando City SC Season Tickets and Partial Plans
Season tickets are available on the primary market via Ticketmaster, and range in price from about $16 per game for Upper Corner sections to $161 per game for Field Level West Club seats. Season ticket holders get a 20% discount over single-game prices as well as pre-game food-and-beverage discounts, access to presales for other events at Exploria Stadium, and other benefits.
Orlando also offers a four-game mini plan, starting at $109 in the Supporter Section, with prices going up to $449 in the Midfield East Premium Sections, which include a private outdoor dining and viewing area. Mini plans with these amenities are available in Sections 33 and 35, near midfield.
Orlando City SC Digital Ticketing
Orlando SC offers fans “paperless ticketing” via the LionNation app, which is available for iPhones or Android devices. Fans can use the app to enter the stadium or to sell or transfer tickets.
Orlando City SC 2020 Schedule
- Saturday, Feb. 29 vs Real Salt Lake 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 7 at Colorado Rapids 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday March 14 vs Chicago Fire 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 22 at LA Galaxy 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 28 at New York Red Bulls 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 4 vs Montreal Impact 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 11 at Columbus Crew SC 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 18 vs FC Cincinnati 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 26 vs Atlanta United FC 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 2 at Montreal Impact 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 6 vs Houston Dynamo 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 9 vs Minnesota United FC 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 16 at DC United 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 23 vs Columbus Crew SC 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 30 vs Portland Timbers 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 6 at Sporting Kansas City 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 13 vs New York Red Bulls 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 20 at New England Revolution 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 27 at Chicago Fire 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 1 at New York City FC 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 4 vs Toronto FC 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 10 vs Inter Miami CF 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 18 at FC Dallas 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 25 vs Philadelphia Union 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 1 at FC Cincinnati 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 8 at Vancouver Whitecaps 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 15 vs DC United 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 20 at Inter Miami CF 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 23 at Atlanta United FC 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 30 at Philadelphia Union TBD
- Saturday, Sept. 12 vs Nashville SC 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 19 vs New York City FC 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 26 at Toronto FC 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 4 vs New England Revolution 4:30 p.m.
TicketIQ is committed to Transparent Ticketing and offers Low Price Guarantees on sold out tickets + unsold face value ticket through Ticketmaster, Eventbrite and other partners. For an overview of the 2020 MLS Ticket buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every MLS team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.