Where To Buy 2021 Seattle Mariners Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets went on sale to the general public on Thursday, March 25 at 10 a.m. via Ticketmaster. "Mariners Mail” subscribers that sign up at mariners.com/mail will have access to the presale on March 24.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Seattle Mariners tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
Seattle Mariners 2021 Season Tickets & Flex Plan Options
For season tickets, fans can request more information by filling out this form.
Mariners Flex Memberships are currently available. There are six membership levels; Rookie, Pro, Veteran, MVP, Hall of Fame, and Legend. Within each tier fans will place an “Investment” in tickets that they can use to purchase all their games at once or buy them throughout the year. Here are the investments for each level and discount:
- Rookie: Investment - $600 | Discount - 10%
- Pro: Investment - $1,200 | Discount - 15%
- Veteran: Investment - $2,400 | Discount - 20%
- MVP: Investment - $5,000 | Discount - 30%
- Hall Of Fame: Investment - $10,000 | Discount - 40%
- Legend: Investment - $20,000 | Discount - 50%
Seattle Mariners 2021 Attendance Policy
The Seattle Mariners will welcome fans back to T-Mobile Park for the 2021 season. It was announced recently that the team would be allowing up to 9,000 fans (19% capacity) to open the year.
T-Mobile Park COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Masks – All guests aged two and older, as well as staff, are required to wear masks that cover both the nose and mouth. Masks are required at all times except when actively eating or drinking.
- Cleaning & Disinfection – Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place that utilize the latest technology and products to target suspected or known presence of COVID-19.
- Cashless Transactions – All points of sale at T-Mobile Park will accept only debit and credit cards, gift cards and mobile payments such as Apple Pay and Google Pay. Fans who do not have mobile pay, debit or credit cards can use ReadySTATION® kiosks located around T-Mobile Park to convert cash into Mastercard® prepaid debit cards.
- Streamlined Menu Offerings – Mariners hospitality partner Centerplate has updated ballpark menu offerings to focus on individually packaged items.
- All tickets for the 2021 season are digital through the MLB Ballpark app or Ticketmaster app which are both free to download at Google Play and the Apple App Store.
COVID Entry Restrictions
To keep lines moving quickly, reduce time spent in socially distanced lines and minimize fan-to-staff cross-contamination points, the following restrictions are in place until further notice:
- No bags. This includes backpacks and handbags. Clutch sized purses are allowed as long as they are no larger than 4½”x6½”.
- Exceptions will be made for ADA/medical needs and single compartment diapers bags (must be accompanied by a child) that do not exceed 16”x16”x8”.
- No outside food. Fans are allowed one sealed plastic water bottle 32oz or smaller.
- Fans have the option to return bags to their vehicles, or use paid lockers located on Occidental Avenue to securely store bags during games.
For more information visit the Mariners website.
Seattle Mariners Mobile Ticketing
Mariners' mobile tickets can be managed via the MLB Ballpark app. With the MLB Ballpark app, you can access, forward, and even upgrade your seats in seconds.