Where To Buy 2019 South Carolina Football Tickets
Primary market tickets for Gamecocks home games are available through Ticketmaster. Single game tickets are available for all home games besides the two against Alabama and Clemson. Flex Packs, Mini Plans, as well as multiple choices of season ticket packages available through the team’s website.
Mobile entry is available at William-Brice Stadium via the Gamecock Gameday App.
On the secondary market TicketIQ has Low Price Guarantees on South Carolina tickets for all sold out games and tickets on the 2019 schedule, in addition to Low Price Guarantees on all college football games. That means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or SeatGeek, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ customers save an average of 5%-20% compared to StubHub and SeatGeek.
How Much Are 2019 South Carolina Football Tickets
Coming off the second consecutive record over .500, Will Muschamp leads the Gamecocks into the 2019 season. South Carolina has one of the most exciting home slates of any college football teams this year. The Gamecocks will host preseason No. 1 Clemson, No. 2 Alabama, and No. 8 Florida.
On the primary market, upper level tickets start at the following prices for each game:
- 9/7 vs Charleston Southern: $40
- 9/28 vs Kentucky: $50
- 10/19 vs Florida: $70
- 11/2 vs Vanderbilt: $45
- 11/9 vs Appalachian State: $45
Tickets for South Carolina home games at William-Brice Stadium on the secondary market are averaging $152, which ranks 18th in the nation and is tied for the highest price of the decade for the Gamecocks. South Carolina’s most expensive home game this season is against the Crimson Tide with an average ticket price of $292. The cheapest get-in price will be for the home opener against Charleston on September 7; tickets are as low as $11 for this game.
Prices For All South Carolina Home Games On The 2019 Schedule
- Secondary market average asking price: $45
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $11
- Secondary market average asking price: $292
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $155
- Secondary market average asking price: $95
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $36
- Secondary market average asking price: $122
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $51
- Secondary market average asking price: $79
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $20
- Secondary market average asking price: $70
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $24
- Secondary market average asking price: $234
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $146
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and Paciolan. For an overview of the 2019 College Football Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every preseason top 25 team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.