Where To Buy New York Yankees Vs. Houston Astros At Yankee Stadium
Primary market tickets are available for Yankees vs Astros games at Yankee Stadium via Ticketmaster.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free New York Yankees vs Houston Astros tickets, which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
How Much Are New York Yankees Vs. Houston Astros At Yankee Stadium
On the primary market, ticket prices start at $40 for the series opener, $35 for the middle game, and season finale. Prices are currently even less expensive on the secondary market.
July 2nd - July 4th
- Game 1: Tuesday, May 4th at 7:05 PM - Secondary Market Get-in Price: $31
- Game 2: Saturday, May 5th at 7:05 PM - Secondary Market Get-in Price: $15
- Game 3: Sunday, May 6th at 7:05 PM - Secondary Market Get-in Price: $11
New York Yankees 2021 Attendance Policy
The Yankees will welcome fans back to Yankee Stadium for the 2021 season. Attendance will be limited to 20% capacity (roughly 11,000 fans) to start the season. The Yankees are also hopeful that they will be able to expand capacity limits as the season goes on. Although it won't happen in time for the series against the Astros, starting on May 19th outdoor stadiums in New York could host up to 33% capacity.
Yankee Stadium COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
COVID-19 TESTING/PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
To begin the season, each Guest in attendance, 3 years and older, will be required to take a PCR or rapid antigen COVID-19 test with negative results or provide proof of a COVID-19 full vaccination on each game day in order to gain entry. Please note the required timeframes associated with each option so you can plan ahead accordingly. For more information on COVID-19 testing and proof of COVID-19 vaccination, click here.
Each Guest in attendance will be required to complete temperature checks on each game day in order to gain entry.
FACE COVERING PROTOCOLS
All Guests three (3) years and older, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine, must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth at all times while visiting Yankee Stadium except when actively eating or drinking at their ticketed seats. Facial shields without an accompanying facial covering will not be permitted.
To begin the season, attendance for select games will be limited at Yankee Stadium. Accordingly, we will be selling a limited number of tickets in specified temporary seating locations (“Ticket Pod(s)”) to select home games (“Limited Capacity Games”) in an effort to maintain New York State’s physical distancing requirements. Seating will be sold in Tickets Pods that range in size from one (1) to eight (8) Guests. The majority of the Ticket Pods will be two (2) to four (4) Guests in size.
Additionally, elevator capacities have been reduced to assist with distancing.
Due to health and safety concerns related to the pandemic, contactless technology will be implemented in many aspects of the Yankee Stadium experience. As such, all tickets will be delivered digitally/mobile-only and available on the Guests’ mobile devices via the MLB Ballpark app. No paper tickets will be issued. More Info »
To reduce and avoid contact between cash and food/retail handling, all Yankee Stadium retail food and beverage locations will be cashless and will only accept credit/debit cards, advanced purchases, and touchless payments. Additionally, mobile ordering and pick up through Uber Eats will be available at select stands on the Field and Main Levels. For Guests who wish to pay with cash, cash conversion stations (e.g., reverse ATM machines) will be available at three locations throughout Yankee Stadium issuing no-fee, prepaid debit cards starting at $1 minimum denomination. The prepaid debit card can be used at any food or retail location inside the Stadium. Any remaining funds left on the prepaid debit card can be used anywhere that Mastercard is accepted.
Plexiglass, signage & floor markers, and other physical distancing equipment has been installed in customer contact areas. Furniture has been removed from the concourse in common areas, and every other restroom stall and sinks, with touchless faucets, will be closed in order to ensure that individual or groups of Guests on the premises maintain six (6) feet of separation from each other and avoid congestion.
Portable food carts, hawking/in-seat vending and in-seat food delivery will be suspended. And, elevator occupancy will also be restricted.
Many concessions locations will remain active to continue to serve and promote physical distancing. We have updated our transaction process and item packaging to encourage a contactless, expedited service. Additionally, mobile ordering and pick up through Uber Eats will be available at select stands on the Field and Main Levels. Guests may only eat or drink in their ticketed seat and are not permitted to eat or drink while on the concourse. Face coverings are required at all times while visiting Yankee Stadium, including while in your ticketed seat, unless actively eating or drinking.
Where To Buy Houston Astros Vs. New York Yankees At Minute Maid Park
Primary market tickets for the Astros home games against the Yankees are not currently available.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Houston Astros vs New York Yankees tickets, which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
How Much Are Houston Astros Vs. New York Yankees At Minute Maid Park
September 10th - September 12th
- Game 1: Friday, July 9th at 7:10 PM - Secondary Market Get-in Price: $90
- Game 1: Saturday, July 10th at 6:15 PM - Secondary Market Get-in Price: $91
- Game 3: Sunday, July 12th at 1:10 PM - Secondary Market Get-in Price: $75
Houston Astros 2021 Attendance Policy
The Astros will welcome fans back to Minute Maid Park for the 2021 season. Attendance will be limited to 50% capacity, roughly 20,600 fans.
Minute Maid Park COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Social Distancing must be practiced except when sitting in a full capacity section
- Signage displaying proper hand washing techniques can be found around the building
- Signage displaying infection prevention recommendations can be found around the building
- People who are displaying any signs or symptoms have traveled in the past 14 days, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, or are at high risk of contracting the virus are encouraged to stay home
- Masks are required inside the building unless actively eating or drinking. Eating and drinking are only permitted at your ticketed seat (not the general concourse). Fans will not be allowed into the stadium without an approved mask. Gaiters and masks with breathing valves are not approved masks. As of now, a face shield does not serve as a viable face covering. Approved masks include KN95, 3ply, and cloth masks. Per CDC guidelines, children two and older are required to wear a mask
- Most bathrooms are equipped with automatic faucets, soap dispensers, and single-use towel dispensers to prevent the spread of germs
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available around the building