Georgia Tech recently announced that the Yellow Jackets' September 25th home game against the North Carolina Tar Heels will be played at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta as a part of the school's six-year partnership with AMB Sports + Entertainment to host one game annually at MBS.
Where To Buy 2021 Mayhem at MBS: Georgia Tech vs North Carolina Tickets
Face value tickets are not yet available on the primary market, and the on-sale date has not to be announced. Currently, there are three ways fans can get face-value tickets for the game:
- Donate to the Athletic Scholarship Fund of $150 or more to gain access to a presale four days before tickets go on sale to the public.
- Donate to the Athletic Scholarship Fund at the Heisman level ($1,000 or higher) or more to get access to a presale one week before tickets go on sale to the public.
- Become a season ticket member which will guarantee you a 100 or 200-level seat at the game (based upon your seat location at Bobby Dodd Stadium).
All three options are available via the Georgia Tech website.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Mayhem at MBS: Georgia Tech vs North Carolina tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
How Much Are Mayhem at MBS: Georgia Tech vs North Carolina Tickets
While primary market tickets haven't gone on sale yet, there are just under 100 tickets available on the secondary market. Prices start at $283 per ticket in section 113, row 35. Prices go as high as $1,015 for tickets at midfield in club section C128, row 5.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium Health and Safety Protocols
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is requiring that all guests age two and up must wear a face covering at all times (other than while actively eating or drinking, which is only permitted in your seats). It is strongly recommended that fans arrive at the stadium wearing face coverings and wear them walking to and from parking lots or public transit. All Mercedes-Benz Stadium associates are required to wear face coverings.
Please assure that your face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) follow CDC Guidelines listed here, including but not limited to:
- Be made with at least two layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured around the face and allow the guest to remain hands-free
FAN HEALTH PROMISE
All ticket holders must agree that neither they nor any of their guests, will attend an event if any one or more of the following is true on event day:
- Within the prior 14 days, they have tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within the prior 48 hours, they have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC);
- Within the prior 14 days, they have traveled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
SAFE CONCESSION EXPERIENCE
New experiences are in place at Mercedes-Benz Stadium to keep you safe when ordering food & beverage. Use our new mobile ordering system ‘Order ‘n Go’ via team apps or MBS app for a quick and safe experience. As always, Mercedes-Benz Stadium only accepts card or mobile payments.
All concessions will be individually packaged for your health and safety. All soft drink stations will be served via an attendant and cleaned regularly.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING REQUIRED
All stadium guests are expected to maintain social distancing throughout the stadium. Fans should pay attention to signage and only sit in their assigned seat to avoid fans that are not a part of their group by at least six feet.
For more information visit the Mercedes-Benz Stadium website.