After rain washed out Tuesday at the US Open, action is set to resume Wednesday. If you're looking to get to the Men's finals, the weather delay may save you a few dollars, as the average price has dropped from $753 to $663 in the last 36 hours. The most expensive session remains the Men's Semi Finals, which is current scheduled to start Saturday at 11am.
- 9/8 (D) Men's & Women's Quarter Finals: Avg - $172; Get-in price - $20.
- 9/8 (N) Men's & Women's Quarter Finals: Avg - $709; Get-in price - $65.
- 9/9 (D) Men's Quarterfinal/Mixed Doubles Final: Avg - $123; Get-in price - $26.
- 9/9 (N) Men's Quarterfinal/Women's Doubles Semifinals: Avg - $277; Get-in price - $52.
- 9/10 Men's Doubles Final/Women's Semi-Finals: Avg - $257; Get-in price - $45.
- 9/11 (D) Men's Semi-Finals: Avg - $961; Get-in price - $224.
- 9/11 (N) Women's Final: Avg - $293; Get-in price - $84.
- 9/12 Women's Doubles Final/Men's Final: Avg - $663; Get-in price - $167.
When looking at these matches with a magnifying glass, we see there are deals to be had. If you want to go to any of these semi-final, the cheapest day to attend would be for the women's semifinals with a get in price of $45. Also, if you are someone who enjoys the action up close, another less expensive session to go to is the women's finals on Saturday night which has a get-in price of under $100. If you haven't gone to the Open this year there is still plenty of time and deals to see some great tennis action.