After falling to eventual Western Conference Champions Real Salt Lake in the Conference Semi-finals in 2013, the Galaxy look to make some noise in the post season once again.
To get there, they'll have to post another impressive run during the regular season, especially in high profile match-ups at the StubHub Center. Now, we will break down the 5 most expensive games on the Galaxy's schedule below:
- 9/28 vs New York Red Bulls - Average ticket price: $89, Get-in price: $32Topping off our list is the lone visit from the NY Red Bulls. New York vs LA is a hot ticket for any sport, and the MLS is no exception. This game has an average asking price 17% higher than the Galaxy home average, $77.
- 8/8 vs San Jose Earthquakes - Average ticket price: $87, Get-in price: $31The better of the two in-state rivals places 2nd on our list, just behind the Red Bull game. The two games at San Jose's Sanford Stadium average $98 and $68 respectively.
- 3/8 vs Real Salt Lake - Average ticket price: $83, Get-in price: $33The Galaxy will be out for some revenge during Opening Weekend in the highly anticipated matchup with Real Salt Lake, whom forced the Galaxy out of the playoffs during the West Semi-Finals last year. LA Galaxy tickets vs Real Salt Lake average $27 more than the two's meeting at Rio Tinto Stadium two weeks later.
- 10/19 vs Seattle Sounders FC - Average ticket price: $82, Get-in price: $14Consistently one the league's best fan bases, the Sounders make their lone visit in Mid-October. With the cheapest tickets available from just $14, it'll be up to the Galaxy faithful to freeze out any invading fans.
- 7/4 vs Portland Timbers - Average ticket price: $80, Get-in price: $18Holidays and sports are nothing new, the NBA has Christmas, NFL has Thanksgiving, and MLB has Memorial Day. The MLS will look to claim the 4th of July for their own with 5 games on the schedule this year. The Galaxy's match with the Timbers is the night cap.
The cheapest game of the year comes July 16th vs the New England Revolution. Average asking price is $73, and the cheapest seat available is just $10.