Tool frontman Maynard James Keenann recently broke the news of a short US tour along the cascade range and west coast. The 6 dates in 9 days will mark Tool's first American performances since 2012.
Currently, the tour averages $166/ticket on the secondary market. We'll break down each date below:
March 4th at the Spokane Arena in Spokane, WA
The tour kick off is also the cheapest date on board. Average price on the secondary market is $131. Cheapest seat is currently $53.
March 6th at the Moda Center in Portland, OR
Sunday night at the former Rose Garden is the most expensive date on the tour. At an average of $219. Tool tickets for this date are more reminiscent of Trail Blazers tickets when NBA stars LeBron James or Kevin Durant pay a visit. Cheapest seat will cost you $65.
March 7th at Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene, OR
If you're in between the two cities, Eugene might be your better ticket value. Current average ticket price is $169, with a “get-in” cost of $80.
March 9th at the Reno Events Center in Reno, NV
Currently the 2nd cheapest date of the set (average ticket cost is $163), you can feel a little less guilty if you plan to catch the show and then hit the tables in Vegas.
March 11th & March 12th at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, CA
The Tuesday/Wednesday set of back to backs in San Fran marks the conclusion of Tool's US dates before heading down to Mexico City. Each show's ticket prices are in the middle of the pack at $166. The 11th features a cheaper get-in price at $110 compared to $128.
It's been 2 years since the highly influential outfit has graced an American stage. With the rarity of these events, the secondary market is alive and kicking for Tool tickets.
(UPDATE) New dates have been added:
- 3/04 — Spokane, Wash. -– Spokane Arena
- 3/06 — Portland, Ore. –- MODA Center
- 3/07 — Eugene, Ore. –- Matthew Knight Arena
- 3/09 — Reno, Nev. –- Reno Event Center
- 3/11 — San Francisco, Calif. -– Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- 3/12 — San Francisco, Calif. –- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- 3/14 — Fresno, Calif. –- Selland Arena
- 3/15 — Las Vegas, Nev. -– Planet Hollywood
- 3/16 — San Diego, Calif. –- Valley View Arena
- 3/18 — Mexico City, Mexico -– Palacio De Los Deportes
- 3/21 — Veracruz, Mexico –- Festival Cumbre Tajin
- 3/24 — Austin, Texas –- Cedar Park Center
- 3/25 — Houston, Texas -– Toyota Center
- 3/27 — Phoenix, Ariz. –- US Airways Center