New York City natives Interpol are returning to touring after a 3-year hiatus. Fans should be excited and queueing up their Interpol tickets asap not only because of the new tour dates but also because there is a new album in the works, the first since 2010’s self-titled record. The post-punk outfit are playing the northeast in the beginning of June before heading overseas to play a string of shows in Europe.
Starting on June 3rd Interpol plays Toad’s Place in New Haven, Connecticut. After stops on Providence and Burlington the band heads north of the border and plays the Field Trip Festival in Toronto on June 6th. On Sunday June 8th the band returns to their home to New York City to play the third day of the Governors Ball Festival with the likes of Vampire Weekend and Tyler the Creator. Interpol returns from Europe on August 1st to play Lollapalooza in Chicago, sharing the stage with fellow rockers the Arctic Monkeys. After another few weeks off the band plays the Marquee Theatre in Tempe, Arizona on August 20th and then plays the Pool at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas on the 21st. Finally in October Interpol will make another appearance at Austin City Limits on the 3rd and 10th in Austin, Texas.
The secondary market average for the non-festival shows are set at $71.96. A full list of North American dates can be found below:
- 6/3 – New Haven, CT @ Toad’s Place
- 6/4 – Providence, RI @ Lupos
- 6/5 – Burlington, VT @ Higher Ground
- 6/7 – Toronto, ON @ Field Trip Festival
- 6/8 – New York, NY @ Governors Ball Music Festival
- 8/1 – Chicago, IL @ Lollapalooza
- 8/20 – Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theatre
- 8/21 – Las Vegas, NV @ The Pool at The Cosmopolitan
- 8/23 – Los Angeles, CA @ FYF Fest
- 10/3 – Austin, TX @ Austin City Limits
- 10/10 – Austin, TX @ Austin City Limits
We currently only have tickets available for these dates (more will be added shortly):
[embedit snippet=""][embedit cf="HTML1"]