Emo legends Jimmy Eat World are playing a short tour this October after they come back from their summer European tour. Jimmy Eat World tickets are available for several shows and can be purchased below.
Though they released their eighth studio album Damage last year, this tour will be in celebration of the tenth anniversary of their album Futures. Originally released in 2004, Jimmy Eat World were at the height of their success, still riding high on the release of their breakthrough record Bleed American in 2001. Jimmy Eat World will play their album Futures in its entirety which includes the hit single “Pain”.
The tour kicks off on October 2nd in Ventura, California at the Ventura Theatre. The band stays in California with a show in Sacramento on the 3rd at the Ace of Spades and in Oakland on the 4th at the Oakland Metro Opera. On October 12th the Futures tour makes its first stop on Ohio with a show in Cincinnati at Bogarts and then on October 13th plays Columbus at the Newport Music Hall. Jimmy Eat World does not stop in New York City this year however on October 17th they play in Port Chester, NY at the Capitol Theatre which is only 45 minutes north of Manhattan. On the 20th they play in Westbury, NY (Long Island) at the Space. The short tour concludes on October 22ns at the Ritz in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Jimmy Eat World - Futures 2014 Tour Dates
- Oct 2 - Ventura, CA @ Ventura Theater
- Oct 3 - Sacramento, CA @ Ace of Spades
- Oct 4 - Oakland, CA @ Oakland Metro Opera
- Oct 7 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theater
- Oct 10 - Des Moines, IA @ Wooly's
- Oct 11 - Bloomington, IL @ Castle Theater
- Oct 12 - Cincinnati, OH @ Bogarts
- Oct 13 - Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
- Oct 15 - Washington, DC @ 930 Club
- Oct 16 - Stroudsburg, PA @ Sherman Theater
- Oct 17 - Port Chester, NY @ Capitol Theater
- Oct 18 - Providence, RI @ Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel
- Oct 20 - Westbury, NY @ Space at Westbury Hall
- Oct 21 - Norfolk, VA @ The Norva
- Oct 22 - Raleigh, NC @ The Ritz