Although Kenny Atkinson’s Nets lost in the first round of the 2019 playoffs, they won 42 games last season as one of the NBA’s surprise teams. After winning their most games in five years and having one of their best defensive teams in more than a decade, the Nets rehauled their roster with additions of Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, DeAndre Jordan, Wilson Chandler, and Taurean Prince. The Nets traded away D’Angelo Russell, Allen Crabbe, Ed Davis, DeMarre Carroll, and Shabazz Napier during the offseason. The team is planning for Durant to be out for the upcoming season, but Brooklyn is expected to finish with a better record than the previous year for the third consecutive season.
The Nets’ promotional calendar includes unique bobbleheads, a gnome, a poster, and trading cards. Brooklyn’s first two home games include giveaways. The team starts the season with a rally towel for all fans on opening night against the Timberwolves and a Kyrie jersey for the first 10,000 fans on October 25 against the Knicks. There are also bobblehead giveaways on November 22, December 21, January 18, January 31, and March 6. Also, do not forget there are four kids days: November 29 against the Celtics, December 1 against the Heat, December 8 against the Nuggets, and March 8 against the Bulls.
- Oct 23: Opening Night Rally Towel - Tickets from $70 🎟️
- Oct 25: Kyrie Irving Jersey - Tickets from $125 🎟️
- Nov 22: Marvel Spider-Man Bobblehead - Tickets from $52 🎟️
- Nov 29: Kids Day - Nickelodeon SpongeBob Arm & Head Band Set - Tickets from $107 🎟️
- Dec 1: Kids Day - NBA Trading Cards Set - Tickets From $56 🎟️
- Dec 8: Kids Day - Caris LeVert Fathead - Tickets From $58 🎟️
- Dec 21: Star Wars Night DeAndre Jordan Bobblehead - Tickets from $80 🎟️
- Jan 18: Marvel Spencer Dinwiddie Iron Man Bobblehead - Tickets from $92 🎟️
- Jan 31: Notorious B.I.G. Bobblehead - Tickets from $58 🎟️
- Feb 24: Jarrett Allen Garden Gnome - Tickets from $41 🎟️
- Mar 6: Marvel Dr. J Black Panther Bobblehead - Tickets from $61 🎟️
- Mar 8: Kids Day - Joe Harris Poster - Tickets from $61 🎟️
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and AXS. For an overview of the 2019 NBA Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.