The Milwaukee Bucks promotional game schedule has some great giveaways for the 2019-20 season, there are bobblehead, hat, and shirt giveaways as well as other fantastic promotions.
After falling in the Eastern Conference Finals to the eventual champion Raptors, the Bucks and 2018-19 NBA MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo head into the upcoming season ready to make their first NBA Finals since 1974. Although Milwaukee traded Malcolm Brogdon to the Pacers and lost Nikola Mirotic to EuroLeague, Mike Budenholzer’s team has made significant additions: Kyle Korver, Wesley Matthews, and Robin Lopez all are new Bucks. Although the three of them do not have any NBA championships, they are veteran players who add great depth to the NBA Finals contender.
Milwaukee’s promotional calendar includes mascot-themed and coach-themed giveaways in addition to hats and a rally towel. For the home opener against Jimmy Butler and the Heat on October 26, all fans at the BMO Harrison Bradley Center will receive a Fear the Deer Rally Towel. Then on December 6 against the NBA-title favorite Clippers, all fans will receive a Giannis MVP Bobblehead. Another bobblehead giveaway will be on December 22 against the Pacers: a Bango Bobblehead Snow Globe for the first 10,000 fans. The most interesting promotion of the season has to be the “Coach Buds” for the first 10,000 fans on December 28 against the Magic. The Mike Budenholzer cartoon headphones are a must have for hardcore Bucks fans. Also, do not forget Bucks Family Nights, Bucks Night Out, and Klement’s Milwaukee Mondays for extra savings on tickets, concessions, and apparel.
- Oct 26: Fear the Deer Rally Towel - Tickets from $75 🎟️
- Nov 14: Camo Beanie - Tickets from $23 🎟️
- Nov 23: Giannis Mean Mug Gnome - Tickets from $45 🎟️
- Dec 6: Giannis MVP Bobblehead - Tickets from $104 🎟️
- Dec 9: Eric Bledsoe Hat - Tickets From $18 🎟️
- Dec 22: Bango Bobblehead Snow Globe - Tickets From $54🎟️
- Dec 28: Coach Buds Headphones - Tickets from $70 🎟️
- Jan 4: Lopez Jersey - Tickets from $68 🎟️
- Jan 31: Greek Theme Shirt - Tickets from $49 🎟️
- Feb 2: Bango Birthday Shirt - Tickets from $62 🎟️
- Feb 28: Kareem-Abdul-Jabbar Hat - Tickets from $67 🎟️
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and AXS. For an overview of the 2019 NBA Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.