This season, the Bears are celebrating their 100th Anniversary in style. Over the course of the season, they’ll give away 10 different bobbleheads, with each one highlighting stars from a specific decade. If you’re a football fan or sports history buff, these are some collectables to keep an eye on.
Last season, the Bears climbed back into relevance and made the postseason for the first time since 2010. Matt Nagy reenergized the team and Mitch Trubisky showed the talent that made him the second overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft. While the season ended in heartbreak with the infamous “Double Doink,” there’s definitely plenty to look forward to at Soldier Field this season.
As mentioned above, the Bears will give away 10 bobbleheads this season. Unfortunately two—Red Grange and Bill George—were already distributed during the preseason. The good new for Chicago fans, however, is that the biggest names are still to come. Week One of the regular season, for example, features a Mike Ditka bobbleheads, complete with his signature sweater vest; Walter Payton makes an appearance for Week Seven, while Gale Sayers and Dick Butkus come as a pair during Week 12. It’s worth remembering that 20,000 figures are given away at each game, making it essential to arrive early.
TicketIQ has Low Price Guarantees on all Chicago Bears tickets for all sold out games on the 2019 schedule, in addition to all NFL tickets. That means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or Vivid Seats, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ customers save an average of 5%-20% compared to StubHub and Vivid Seats.
- September 5: Mike Ditka Bobblehead - Tickets starting at $328 🎟️
- September 29: Bronko Nagurski Bobblehead - Tickets starting at $216 🎟️
- October 20: Walter Payton Bobblehead - Tickets starting at $186 🎟️
- October 27: Brian Urlacher Bobblehead - Tickets starting at $167 🎟️
- November 10: Sid Luckman Bobblehead - Tickets starting at $156 🎟️
- November 24: Gale Sayers and Dick Butkus Bobblehead - Tickets starting at $133 🎟️
- December 5: Mike Singletary Bobblehead - Tickets starting at $185 🎟️
- December 22: Devin Hester Bobblehead - Tickets starting at $171 🎟️
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and Seatgeek For an overview of the 2019 NFL Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.