The Colorado Rockies promotional game schedule has some interesting giveaways for the rest of the season, including three bobblehead giveaways in addition to an R2-D2 beverage wrap that will be promotions this season.
The Rockies unfortunately suffered an eight-game losing streak earlier this season, and they have been unable to bring their record back to .500 since. Bud Black’s squad does not seem like it will be able to win its first National League West divisional title, but has a chance to play in its third consecutive wild card game. With a run differential that is just below zero, this Colorado team has the potential to make an impact this season.
The giveaways calendar for Colorado includes interesting promotions, and there are bobblehead promotions for Trevor Story, Charlie Blackmon and Kyle Freeland. In addition, you can get a drink tumbler on June 15, a Father’s Day hat on June 16 and a team poster on August 27. Also, there will be dollar hot dog nights on May 27, June 27, July 30, August 29 and September 11.
- May 26: Military Appreciation Day Picnic Mat - Tickets from $20
- May 27: Dollar Hot Dog Night - Tickets From $16
- June 2: Kids Eye Black - Tickets From $13
- June 15: Drink Tumblers - Tickets From $14
- June 16: Father's Day Hat - Tickets From $14
- June 27: Dollar Hot Dog Night - Tickets From $12
- June 29: Kyle Freeland Shirt - Tickets From $15
- June 30: Trevor Story Bobblehead - Tickets From $16
- July 14: Charlie Blackmon Bobblehead - Tickets From $14
- July 30: Dollar Hot Dog Night - Tickets From $9
- Aug 3: Star Wars R2-D2 Beverage Wrap - Tickets From $12
- Aug 4: Kyle Freeland Bobblehead - Tickets from $11
- Aug 27: Team Poster - Tickets from $28
- Aug 29: Dollar Hot Dog Night - Tickets From $8
- Sep 11: Dollar Hot Dog Night - Tickets From $7
Tap or Click the below App Icons to Download the TicketIQ App for $20 off your first 🎟️ 📲
TicketIQ is a ticket market place with access to Low Price Guarantees on all MLB tickets. If you find the same ticket for less, we'll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ is also the leading source of ticket market data used by major news outlets, like CNBC, Business Insider, Fox and others. Enjoy the TicketIQ blog for most in-depth coverage of the Rockies ticket market and use TicketIQ.com to save 15% compared to other major tickets sellers.