The Boston Red Sox promotional game schedule for 2020 has plenty of fun giveaways for fans this season. The highlights of the promotional schedule are the David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez Hall of Fame Series Bobbleheads.
The Red Sox’s 84-78 finish in 2019 was not enough to make the playoffs, which snapped their three-year postseason streak. After reportedly shopping Mookie Betts, Boston retained him with a one-year deal. He and the Red Sox open the season in Toronto and Baltimore before returning to Boston for their home opener against the Chicago White Sox on April 2. All fans will receive a 2020 magnet schedule for the 2:05 pm Red Sox home opener.
The first bobblehead giveaway of the season is Tuesday, April 7, and the Big Papi Red Sox Hall of Fame Series Bobblehead will be the giveaway that evening. Many of the other Tuesdays during the season will be promotional nights for Red Sox fans, including April 21’s water tumbler, June 16’s Rafael Devers Bobblehead, August 18’s J.D. Martinez Notebook & Backpack, and September 1’s MLB Network Tote Bag. In addition, there are Kids Run the Bases days on April 5, May 3, June 7, August 13, and September 7.
For the following promotional days, the first 7,500 fans will receive the giveaway, except for the all fans and kids giveaways:
- April 2: 2020 Magnet Schedule (all fans) - Tickets from $89
- April 7: Big Papi Red Sox HOF Series Bobblehead - Tickets from $12
- May 3: Red Sox HOF Ortiz/Manny Player Decal (all kids) and Kids Run the Bases - Tickets from $31
- May 5: X Sox Xander Bogaerts Socks - Tickets from $17
- May 19: Manny HOF Series Bobblehead - Tickets from $16
- May 26: Mookie Bucket Hat - Tickets from $17
- September 13: Wally & Tessie Hooded Blanket (all kids) - Tickets from $29
- September 22: Pedro Martinez Funko POP! - Tickets from $13
TicketIQ is a ticket market place with access to Low Price Guarantees on all MLB tickets. If you find the same ticket for less, we'll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ is also the leading source of ticket market data used by major news outlets, like CNBC, Business, Insider, Fox and others. Enjoy the TicketIQ blog for most in-depth coverage of the Red Sox ticket market and use TicketIQ.com to save 15% compared to other major tickets sellers.