How To Buy Cheap 2023 Atlanta Falcons Tickets + Face Price Options
May 10, 2023
Where To Buy 2023 Atlanta Falcons Tickets
Primary market face-value tickets are available via Ticketmaster.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Atlanta Falcons tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
2023 Atlanta Falcons Schedule & Opponents
- Home: Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Commanders.
- Away: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Arizona Cardinals, New York Jets.
- Week 1: vs Panthers FOX | 1 p.m. (Sunday, Sept. 10)
- Week 2: vs Packers FOX | 1 p.m. (Sunday, Sept. 17)
- Week 3: at Lions FOX | 1 p.m. (Sunday, Sept. 24)
- Week 4: at Jaguars (Wembley Stadium) ESPN+ | 9:30 a.m. (Sunday, Oct. 1)
- Week 5: vs Texans FOX | 1 p.m. (Sunday, Oct. 8)
- Week 6: vs Commanders CBS | 1 p.m. (Sunday, Oct. 15)
- Week 7: at Buccaneers FOX | 1 p.m. (Sunday, Oct. 22)
- Week 8: at Titans CBS | 1 p.m. (Sunday, Oct. 29)
- Week 9: vs Vikings FOX | 1 p.m. (Sunday, Nov. 5)
- Week 10: at Cardinals CBS | 4:05 p.m. (Sunday, Nov. 12)
- Week 11: BYE
- Week 12: vs Saints FOX| 1 p.m. (Sunday, Nov. 26)
- Week 13: at Jets FOX | 1 p.m. (Sunday, Dec. 3)
- Week 14: vs Buccaneers CBS | 1 p.m. (Sunday, Dec. 10)
- Week 15: at Panthers TBD | TBD (Sunday, Dec. 17)
- Week 16: vs Colts FOX | 1 p.m. (Sunday, Dec 24)
- Week 17: at Bears CBS | 1 p.m. (Sunday, Dec. 31)
- Week 18: at Saints TBD | TBD (Sunday, Jan. 7)
Club Seating and Premium Options
The Falcons offer seven kinds of premium experiences/seats for fans to consider:
Mercedes-Benz Club and Delta Sky360 Club: These Clubs are located on the field level, and offer fans a chance to sit at the 50-yard line just feet from the action. Ticket holders also get access to a field-level patio, unique concession options, multiple bars, and lounge seating.
Loge Boxes: These suites offer some of the best views at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, and ticket holders get access to the field-level patio, inclusive food and beverage at two Clubs, and preferred VIP parking. There is also a private refrigerator in each box stocked with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Molly B’s: Named for owner Arthur Blank’s mother, Molly B’s is a chophouse with a panoramic view of the field. Ticket holders get an inclusive, premium dining experience with buffet-style appetizers and main courses before the game. There are also desserts and alcohol service ends at the end of the game.
AMG Lounge and SunTrust Club: These limited capacity ultra-exclusive Clubs are located on field level within the Mercedes-Benz and Delta Sky360 Clubs. Limited to 300 members, these Clubs offer ticket holders midfield seats and inclusive food-and-beverage service as well as a VIP parking pass. Members get access to the field-level patio.
Harrah's Cherokee Casino Clubs: Located on the 200 concourse, these Clubs offer fans a well-appointed dining space, and large bars. The Clubs have glass overhead doors to preserve sightlines, and all-inclusive packages are available.
Atlanta Falcons Mobile Ticketing
The Atlanta Falcons have digital ticketing for season-ticket holders, who can access MyFalconsAccount via Ticketmaster to manage tickets. No paper tickets are available. All ticket holders can download the Atlanta Falcons app to buy, sell or transfer tickets and to enter the stadium.
What Can You Bring Into Mercedes Benz Stadium
Items Allowed in the Stadium:
Tablets are permitted if they are smaller than 12”x12”x6” in size, handheld cameras, Go Pro cameras, handheld signs, banners, & flags with a maximum size of 3' x 5', 1 factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. Oz.) bottle of water and parents with small children may bring plastic bottles of formula or milk, diaper bags, as long as they're clear, are also permitted, strollers, but they must be checked at one of our Guest Service Center.
Bag Policy: Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12, non-Clear bags no larger than 4.5 x 6.5,
Alcohol, Animals (except service animals) bags that do not follow The Mercedes – Benz Stadium clear bag policy, electric or battery operated apparel, or signs, including loose batteries or items with loose batteries. bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind, cameras with lens longer than 6" (detachable or non-detachable) chairs, booster seats, stools or other seating devices, food & drinks, inflated balls, knives, umbrellas larger than 33 inches, laser pointers, lights, noisemakers, pyrotechnics, firearms and weapons of any kind, signs and flags larger than 3' x 5', shakers, pom-poms or any item with a pole or stick, thermoses or cups, tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks.
Bag Policy: Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size unless medically necessary,
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with Atlanta Falconss, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and Seatgeek. For an overview of the 2023 NFL Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every Atlanta Falcons, visit the TicketIQ Blog.