The Houston Rodeo and Livestock Show features more than two weeks of live music at NRG Stadium, and according to KHOU 11, the entertainer lineup was unveiled at 7 p.m. CT on Thursday, January 9, and can be viewed below.
On February 4th it was also announced that Lizzo, Chance the Rapper and Marshmello filling would be added to the Houston Rodeo lineup.
Where To Buy Houston Rodeo Tickets
Primary market tickets are available via AXS and the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo website.
Tickets will also be available on site up until a show starts, and online sales will end two hours before show time daily.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ offers a Low Price Guarantee for all sold out Houston Rodeo tickets. That means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or Vivid Seats we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ customers save an average of 5%-20% compared to StubHub and Vivid Seats.
Sign up below for Houston Rodeo updates and info:
How Much Are Houston Rodeo Tickets
Primary market tickets will range in price from $20-$350. Fans can also purchase a season ticket to all shows for $400. Any ticket includes entry into the grounds, carnival area, and rodeo competition.
The rodeo is also offering premium seating for individual concerts, starting at $125 for Club Seats and $250 for a shared suite. Patrons can purchase premium seating with a season ticket order for an additional fee. Premium seating includes dinner and an open bar.
For non-concert show, secondary market ticket prices are starting as low as $21, with get-in prices for most dates in the $30 to $40 range. For the concert dates those get-in prices jump to $90.
Houston Rodeo Lineup & Concert Dates
- Tuesday, March 3 – Midland
- Wednesday, March 4 – Willie Nelson
- Thursday, March 5 – Becky G.
- Friday, March 6 – Chance the Rapper*
- Saturday March 7 — Marin Morris
- Sunday, March 8 – Ramon Ayala
- Monday, March 9 – Chris Young
- Tuesday, March 10 – NCT 127
- Wednesday, March 11 – Kane Brown
- Thursday, March 12 – Cody Johnson
- Friday, March 13 – Lizzo*
- Saturday, March 14 – Jon Pardi
- Sunday, March 15 – Dierks Bentley
- Monday, March 16 – Keith Urban
- Tuesday, March 17 – Gwen Stefani
- Wednesday, March 18 – Khalid
- Thursday, March 19 – Chris Stapleton
- Friday, March 20 – Marshmello*
- Saturday, March 21 – Brad Paisley
- Sunday, March 22 – Luke Bryan
* Recently announced additions
TicketIQ is committed to Transparent Ticketing, and we make much less on 'sold out' tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from as much as 25% on TicketIQ for sports, music and theater tickets. We also back it up with our Low Price Guarantee! We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster, Frontgate, Eventbrite and others ticketing platforms. Learn more by reading our Music Buying Guide that we think is the most objective advice on where to find the best deals on concert tickets, whether they're 'sold out' on TicketIQ or 'unsold' on the primary ticket market.