2021 New Jersey Devils Attendance Policy Update
On Monday, February 22nd, New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy's announced that fans would be allowed back at New Jersey venues with a capacity of over 5,000 starting on Monday, March 1st.
Following Murphy's statement, the Devils announced that they would start allowing fans back starting on March 2nd for their game against the Islanders. Attendance will be limited to 10% of capacity (1,950 fans). Below are some of the health and safety protocols that will be put in place at Prudential Center:
- MOBILE TICKETING: All tickets will be mobile and will be scanned without contact.
- MASKS: Prudential Center suggests that fans wear their mask throughout their trip to the venue if traveling by public transportation as well as from the time they exit their car if they drove to the venue. One inside the arena masks must be worn unless actively eating and drinking.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Socially distanced seating areas have been set up to be occupied solely by members of the same household. Guest Services Members will ensure proper social distancing in restrooms, at concession pickups, and all areas throughout the arena. There is also signage and instructions throughout the arena reminding fans to remain properly socially distant from other guests.
- CONCESSIONS: Cashless concessions and team merchandise purchases.
- SCHEDULED ENTRY: Fans will be assigned a specific time and entrance to use.
- BAG POLICY: No bags will be allowed into the arena. Lockers will be available for those who bring bags, if necessary.
Where To Buy 2021 New Jersey Devils Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets are not yet available.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ will have Fee Free Devils tickets that also come with a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deem unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers within 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free.
Where to Buy 2019-20 New Jersey Devils Tickets?
Tickets are available directly from the team for all home games via Ticketmaster, with a few hundred tickets available for sale in the upper level and lower level for most games.
5 and 10 game mini plans are available directly from the team and come with access to pre-sales for any Stanley Cup Playoff games.
TicketIQ has Fee Free tickets for every game at Prudential Center that also come with a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deem unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers within 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free.
How Much Are 2019-20 New Jersey Devils Tickets?
On the secondary ticket market, ticket prices start as low as $20 for weeknight games, while the most expensive games against the Rangers have the cheapest tickets starting at $100. Opening night against the Jets has tickets starting at $85 for the cheapest tickets, while the most expensive tickets in row GL1 on the glass in section 9 is listed for $411. For that game, lower level tickets between the blue lines start around $170 and Club Seats, located in sections 8 and 19 at center ice, start at $250 for the opening night. For Lower demand games, the cheapest Club Seats are listed for $150. For those cheaper games, lower level seats start around $50 between the blue lines and $30 for corner seats or behind the goals.
Overall, 3 regular season games have the cheapest tickets between $75 and $100--two against the Rangers and the other on opening night. 24 games have the cheapest tickets under $30.
Face value tickets start as low as $36 for the lowest-demand games and go as high as $91 for the highest demand games against the Rangers. Opening night on October 4th has face value tickets starting from $78. The cheapest lower-level face value prices start at $67 and go as high as $143 for the highest demand games.
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and AXS. For an overview of the 2019 NHL Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.