UFC 246 comes to T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on January 18th and with it comes the return of Conor McGregor to the Octagon. McGregor (21-4-0), whose last fight was a loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov in UFC 226 last October, will face Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone (36-13-0) in the UFC 246 main event.
The rest of the announced card is below:
- Holly Holm vs. Raquel Pennington -- Women's bantamweights
- Andre Fili vs. Sodiq Yusuff -- Featherweights
- Claudia Gadelha vs. Alexa Grasso -- Women's strawweights
- Roxanne Modafferi vs. Maycee Barber -- Women's flyweights
- Nasrat Haqparast vs. Drew Dober -- Lightweights
- Grant Dawson vs. Chas Skelly -- Featherweights
- Aleksei Oleinik vs. Maurice Greene -- Heavyweights
- Anthony Pettis vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira -- Lightweights
- Tim Elliott vs. Askar Askarov -- Flyweights
- Brian Kelleher vs. Ode Osbourne -- Bantamweights
- Sabina Mazo vs. JJ Aldrich -- Women's flyweights
Where To Buy UFC 246 Tickets
Tickets went on sale on December 20th via AXS and are sold out.
On the secondary market, tickets are already available and TicketIQ has Low Price Guarantees on all sold out UFC 246 tickets, in addition to Low Price Guarantees on all sold out UFC Events. That means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or Vividseats, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ customers save an average of 5%-20% compared to StubHub and Vividseats.
How Much Are UFC 246 Tickets at T-Mobile Arena on 1/18/20
Face value tickets started at $350 and went up to $1,500. On the secondary market, after the onsale, the cheapest tickets started at $412 for 200 Level seats. The cheapest tickets have dropped close to 25% and are now available for around $300. Lower Level seats start at just over$450, down from $600 after the onsale. Floor Level seating starts a just over $1,500, down from $2,000 per ticket after the onsale. There are also Suites and Club Level seating starting at $1,779. These include Padded Seats, VIP Area, Club and Lounge access, and waiter service.
Below is a screenshot of secondary market inventory along with the get-in price by zone at T-Mobile Arena for UFC 246.
With the price decrease, it's not even one of the top five UFC events over the last 10 years, as the below infographics shows.