Where And How To Buy 2021 D.C. United Tickets
Single-game primary market tickets for DC United are available via Ticketmaster.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free D.C. United tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
2021 D.C. United Season Tickets
Season ticket memberships are available for the 2021 season, and can be purchased via Ticketmaster. Prices range from $540 to $4,500 per ticket.
Season ticket benefits include:
- Member tickets can save as much as 30% or more off regular single-game prices
- Members receive a 10% discount on additional single game ticket purchases
- Members receive access to the exclusive, Season Ticket Member only gate
- Members enjoy 10% off concessions at Audi Field and 10% of purchases at the Audi Field Club Shop
- First right of refusal for any D.C. United home playoff matches.
- Flexible ticket exchange program to give members even more flexibility.
2021 D.C. United Attendance Policy
To start the 2021 season, D.C. United will be allowing up to 10% capacity (2,000 fans) for games at Audi Field.
Audi Field COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- All guests age (3) or older will be required to wear a face mask at all times while inside Audi Field, except when actively eating or drinking while seated.
- All guests will be required to maintain social distance from individuals outside of your group while at Audi Field.
- Please follow directions from stadium staff to ensure a safe matchday for both you and those around you.
- Players and coaches will be restricted from direct contact with fans, including high fives, autographs, and photos.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the venue, including inside of all entry gates, restrooms, suites, and other high traffic areas.
- Signage has been added around the stadium to remind our guests of stadium policies and to help navigate the stadium.
- Pre-order food and beverage for pick-up at a concession near your seat or for delivery to your seat using this webpage.
- Pre-order snacks and non-alcoholic beverages for in-seat delivery prior to your arrival at Audi Field using this our preorder menu. Orders need to be completed before 2:30PM on Saturday, April 17 to be delivered to seat for when you arrive.
- Concessions will be available throughout the stadium, allowing fans to access stands a variety of options near their seat.
- Concession lines will be set up in a way to allow for social distancing. Please follow the visual references (floor stickers, signage, etc.) in order to maintain social distance while in line.
- Cashless transactions will be provided and encouraged throughout the venue to minimize contact during the purchase process (there will be one ATM on-site to exchange cash for credit, located in the concourse near the Premium Entrance directly behind section F1).
- No bags will be allowed into Audi Field at this time, except for the following:
- Clutch bags measuring no larger than 5” by 7” by 1”.
- Guests with medical conditions may bring a bag no larger than 14” by 14” by 6”, for medical reasons.
- Guests with infants may bring diaper bags no larger than 14” by 14” by 6”.
Social Distancing Around the Stadium
- Floor stickers and other signage will be in place to remind guests to social distance (6 feet) from those not in your group or pod.
- Seating within the stadium sections will be socially distanced, to allow for a minimum of 6 feet between your group and others seated in the same section.
- Restrooms will be socially distanced, including the closure of every other sink, urinal, and stall. Capacity limits will be in effect for all restrooms.
- Please do your part and maintain social distance from individuals outside of your group, throughout your time at Audi Field.
For additional information, visit the D.C. United website.
D.C. United Mobile Ticketing Policy
DC United and Audi Field accept only digital tickets, meaning fans can only access tickets via mobile device. All tickets can be accessed via the DC United app while season tickets and group tickets are also available via the DC United Account Manager.
Updated DC United 2020 Schedule
Major League Soccer has revealed their schedule for the first phase of the return to play for the 2020 regular season. The continuation of the season will have three phases and see each team will play an additional 18 regular-season games, with the first phase having most teams play six matches against regional opponents. This phase will run though September 14th. The only exception to this is FC Dallas and Nashville SC who will play an additional three games to make up for those missed having to withdraw from the MLS is Back Tournament.
The regular season is set to run through November 8th. The playoffs, which will be expanded to 18 teams are scheduled to start on November 20th and run through December 12th. 10 teams in the East and 8 teams in the West will qualify due to the conferences currently being unbalanced with Nashville’s temporary placement in the Eastern Conference.
Phase 1 Schedule:
- August 21 - at FC Cincinnati
- August 25 - vs. New England Revolution
- August 30 - at Philadelphia Union
- September 2 - at New York Red Bulls
- September 6 - vs. New York City FC
- September 12 - vs. New York Red Bulls
Phase 2 Schedule:
- Saturday, September 19 vs Toronto FC, 7 p.m. ET.
- Wednesday, September 23 at Nashville SC, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Sunday, September 27 vs New England Revolution, 7 p.m. ET
The rest of the schedule will be announced at a later date.
How Much Are 2020 D.C. United Tickets
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has seats available for all games for as little at $24. The highest-interest game of the season is the Audi Field finale against Atlanta United on October 4, which is sold out on Ticketmaster. The cheapest seat on TicketIQ is $48. The game is one of five with a get-in price of $40 more. The other 15 games are cheaper, and the cheapest looks to be $26 on April 15 versus FC Toronto — making it cheaper to buy on the secondary market than the primary. Ticketmaster’s cheapest seat for this game is $30.
Overall, the average asking price for a DC United ticket is $50, up from an average of $48 last season. This year’s average asking price is the fourth priciest since 2013, when TicketIQ began tracking data. The highest average as $73 in 2018, when it finished fourth in the Eastern Conference.
What Are D.C. United's 2020 Season Ticket and Mini Plan Options
Season tickets on the primary market are available in the 100 sections, and the highest-priced package is $4,500 for seats in either Section F8 or F9 at midfield behind the team bench. Season-ticket holders can save up to 30% over single-game prices, get access to a members-only gate into the stadium, and are invited to exclusive events. The team also has premium seating in clubs and suites around Audi Field, starting at $2,500 and including food-and-beverage service.
What can you bring into Audi Field
Items Allowed in the Stadium:
A clear bag that does not exceed 14 x 14 x 16 inches is permitted in the stadium. Fans can also use keyless lockers at the stadium for a fee.
Coolers, luggage, backpacks, outside food or beverage, umbrellas, video recorders, selfie sticks, inflatables, weapons and noisemakers cannot be brought into the stadium.
You can also view a PDF breakdown of their prohibited and permitted items policy directly from the team here.
D.C. United 2020 Schedule
|Game||Day||Date||Home team||Away team||Time (Eastern)|
|1||Saturday||February 29||D.C. United||Colorado Rapids||1:00 PM|
|2||Saturday||March 7||D.C. United||Inter Miami||3:30 PM|
|3||Saturday||March 14||FC Cincinnati||D.C. United||5:30 PM|
|4||Sunday||March 22||Philadelphia Union||D.C. United||3:30 PM|
|5||Friday||April 3||D.C. United||New York City FC||7:00 PM|
|6||Saturday||April 11||San Jose Earthquakes||D.C. United||5:00 PM|
|7||Tuesday||April 14||D.C. United||Toronto FC||8:00 PM|
|8||Saturday||April 18||Nashville SC||D.C. United||8:00 PM|
|9||Sunday||April 26||D.C. United||New York Red Bulls||3:00 PM|
|10||Saturday||May 2||Seattle Sounders||D.C. United||5:30 PM|
|11||Saturday||May 9||D.C. United||Houston Dynamo||7:00 PM|
|12||Saturday||May 16||D.C. United||Orlando City SC||7:00 PM|
|13||Saturday||May 23||New York Red Bulls||D.C. United||7:30 PM|
|14||Wednesday||May 27||LA Galaxy||D.C. United||10:30 PM|
|15||Saturday||May 30||D.C. United||Vancouver Whitecaps||8:30 PM|
|16||Saturday||June 6||New England Revolution||D.C. United||7:30 PM|
|17||Saturday||June 13||D.C. United||FC Cincinnati||8:00 PM|
|18||Saturday||June 20||Columbus Crew||D.C. United||7:30 PM|
|19||Saturday||June 27||D.C. United||Minnesota United||8:00 PM|
|20||Wednesday||July 1||D.C. United||FC Dallas||8:00 PM|
|21||Saturday||July 4||Atlanta United||D.C. United||5:00 PM|
|22||Saturday||July 11||Chicago Fire||D.C. United||8:00 PM|
|23||Saturday||July 18||D.C. United||Montreal Impact||8:00 PM|
|24||Saturday||July 25||Toronto FC||D.C. United||7:30 PM|
|25||Saturday||August 1||D.C. United||Columbus Crew||9:00 PM|
|26||Saturday||August 8||Inter Miami||D.C. United||8:00 PM|
|27||Saturday||August 15||Orlando City||D.C. United||7:30 PM|
|28||Saturday||August 22||D.C. United||Philadelphia Union||8:00 PM|
|29||Saturday||August 29||D.C. United||New England Revolution||8:00 PM|
|30||Friday||September 4||Montreal Impact||D.C. United||7:00 PM|
|31||Sunday||September 13||D.C. United||Chicago Fire||1:00 PM|
|32||Sunday||September 20||LAFC||D.C. United||7:00 PM|
|33||Saturday||September 26||New York City FC||D.C. United||7:00 PM|
|34||Sunday||October 4||D.C. United||Atlanta United||4:30 PM|
TicketIQ is committed to Transparent Ticketing and offers Low Price Guarantees on sold out tickets + unsold face value ticket through Ticketmaster, Eventbrite and other partners. For an overview of the 2020 MLS Ticket buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every MLS team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.