Where To Buy 2021 FC Dallas Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets are available via the team's website and AXS. Tickets can be purchased in pods of 2 and 4 seats.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ offers fans Fee-Free FC Dallas tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
2021 FC Dallas Season Ticket & Mini Plan Options
Season tickets are available via the team’s website. Prices range from $20 per ticket per match, to $56 per ticket per match.
The team is also offer FCD Four packs for the 2021 season, which are available for $179 and $499.
- $179 includes a ticket to each of the 4 matches on the East Side of Toyota Stadium
- $499 includes a ticket to each of the 4 matches on the South End of Toyota Stadium with reserved parking, All-You-Can-Eat seats, VIP field passes to Willie Nelson and premium views for both firework shows
2021 FC Dallas Attendance Policy
Fans will be back at Toyota Stadium for the 2021 season. Attendance will be limited to 50% of capacity (9,000 fans(.
Toyota Stadium COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Appropriate face coverings are required per MLS policy for all fans ages two (2) and above, unless fans are eating or drinking in their ticketed seats.
- With reduced capacity, parking lots will open two-and-a-half (2.5) hours prior to the game and stadium gates will open one hour before kick.
- All fans entering Toyota Stadium will go through a security checkpoint prior to entrance. Entry line barricades will be socially distanced, and markers will be in place for fans to adhere to effective social distancing.
- Fans will present tickets on their phones through the AXS app, which will be scanned at entrance.
- West, East and Northwest Gates will be open for entry into Toyota Stadium 60 minutes prior to Kick Off.
- No guests will be permitted to sit or access the first three rows around Toyota Stadium.
- Sections 114, 115, 118, and 119 will have additional seat restrictions based on MLS league guidelines for proximity to the player tunnels.
- As per Toyota Stadium policy, only clear bags (no larger than 14” x 6” x 14”) or small clutch-type bags (no larger than 5.5” x 8.5”) will be permitted inside the facility. Bags, backpacks, coolers, large purses, etc., are not permitted with the exception of bags carried for medical reasons. The full Toyota Stadium bag policy is available at FCDallas.com/BagPolicy.
- All purchases, including concessions and merchandise, in Toyota Stadium will be contactless and cashless. Debit cards as well as all major credit cards are accepted.
- Parking – will also be a cashless, touch-free experience. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted.
- FC Dallas will encourage social distancing at all times at Toyota Stadium with capacity limited in elevators, restrooms and indoor areas. Fans should refrain from congregating on the concourse, where signage and floor markers will indicate appropriate social distancing. Stanchions will be placed in higher trafficked areas to promote separation.
For additional information, visit the FC Dallas website.
Updated FC Dallas 2020 Schedule
Major League Soccer has revealed their schedule for the first phase of the return to play for the 2020 regular season. The continuation of the season will have three phases and see each team will play an additional 18 regular-season games, with the first phase having most teams play six matches against regional opponents. This phase will run through September 14th. The only exception to this is FC Dallas and Nashville SC who will play an additional three games to make up for those missed having to withdraw from the MLS is Back Tournament.
The regular season is set to run through November 8th. The playoffs, which will be expanded to 18 teams are scheduled to start on November 20th and run through December 12th. 10 teams in the East and 8 teams in the West will qualify due to the conferences currently being unbalanced with Nashville’s temporary placement in the Eastern Conference.
Phase 1 Schedule:
- August 12th - 7:30 PM vs. Nashville SC
- August 16th - 7:30 PM vs. Nashville SC
- August 21st - 7:00 PM at Houston Dynamo
- August 26th - 7:30 PM vs. Colorado Rapids
- August 29th - 7:30 PM vs. Minnesota United FC
- September 2nd - 7:30 PM at Sporting Kansas City
- September 9th - 7:30 PM at Minnesota United FC
- September 14th - 7:00 PM vs. Houston Dynamo
Phase 2 Schedule:
- Saturday, September 19th at Sporting KC, 2:30 p.m. CT
- Wednesday, September 23rd at Atlanta United FC, 6 p.m. CT
- Sunday, September 27th vs Orlando City, 7:30 p.m. CT
The rest of the schedule will be announced at a later date.
How Much Are FC Dallas TicketsOn the primary market, seats for the February 29 season opener against the Philadelphia Union start at $14 for a seat in the 100 Sections along the sideline. The priciest seats for the game are $65 in Sections 105, 106, and 107 at midfield.
On the secondary market, the overall average asking price for a ticket to see FC Dallas on the secondary market is $42, making it one of the best deals of the decade. The cheapest season cost fans an average of $34 in 2019, and the priciest was an average of $78 in 2015, when they won the Western Conference and got to the Conference Finals before losing to Portland.
FC Dallas Season Tickets & Multi Game Packs
Season ticket holders get access to two clubs at the stadium, as well as free parking and access to match-day giveaways. Season tickets are available in select sections and start at an average of $25 per game for seats in Section 101 on the sideline at the goal line to $55.50 in Section 107 at midfield behind the team benches.
Flexible plans allow fans to select which games they want to attend and where they want to sit. A minimum of three games must be selected, and only packages of four or more can include a premium game against a top-tier opponent. Prices vary depending on the number of games and seat location.
FC Dallas 2020 Schedule
- Feb. 29: vs. Philadelphia Union
- March 7: vs. Montreal Impact
- March 14: at New York City FC
- March 21: at Seattle Sounders
- April 4: vs. Los Angeles FC
- April 11: at Portland Timbers
- April 18: at Minnesota United
- April 25: at Colorado Rapids
- May 2: vs. Chicago Fire FC
- May 9: at Nashville SC
- May 16: vs. Houston Dynamo
- May 23: at Vancouver Whitecaps
- May 30: vs. Sporting KC
- June 6: at Real Salt Lake
- June 13: at Inter Miami CF
- June 17: vs. Columbus Crew
- June 20: vs. Minnesota United
- June 27: at FC Cincinnati
- July 1: at DC United
- July 4: vs. San Jose Earthquakes
- July 11: vs. Los Angeles Galaxy
- July 18: vs. Orlando City SC
- July 25: at Sporting Kansas City
- Aug. 1: at New York Red Bulls
- Aug. 8: vs. Real Salt Lake
- Aug. 15: vs. Colorado Rapids
- Aug. 20: at Houston Dynamo
- Aug. 23: vs. Nashville SC
- Aug. 29: at San Jose Earthquakes
- Sept. 5: vs. Portland Timbers
- Sept. 11: at Los Angeles FC
- Sept. 20: vs. Seattle Sounders
- Sept. 26: vs. Vancouver Whitecaps
- Oct. 4: at Los Angeles Galaxy