How To Find The Cheapest 2023 US Open Tennis Tickets + Face Value Options
September 8, 2023
The U.S. Open, held at the USTA’s Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing, New York, is the premiere tennis tournament in the United States, and the last of four Grand Slam events around the world. In 2023 the event will take place from August 28th to September 10th.
Where To Buy US Open Tennis Tickets
Primary market face-value tickets for the 2023 US Open are available via Ticketmaster, but for certain sessions inventory is very limited.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free US Open Tennis tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
HOW MUCH ARE 2023 US OPEN TICKETS
HOW MUCH ARE 2023 US OPEN MEN'S AND WOMEN'S FINALS TICKETS
The overall secondary market average list price for the Women's Final is $1,235, up 52% in the last week. Prices for the Women's Final start at $302 in the 300-level. 300-level ticket prices go as high as $1,260+. 100-Level ticket prices start at $672 and go as high as $7,900+. Lower-Level ticket prices start at $1,630 and go as high as $15,800+.
As you can see below, prices for this year's Women's Final are the most expensive we've ever tracked and are 31% higher than the 2019 Final, which had previously been the most expensive.
Over on the Men's side of things, prices are also setting records. The average secondary market list price for the Men's Final is up 43% and currently sits at $3,320, with a get-in price of $889 for seats on the 300-Level. 300-Levelticket prices go as high as $7,000+. 100-Level ticket prices start at $2,721 and go as high as $13,500+. Lower-level ticket prices start at $7,781 and go as high as $34,000+.
Like the Women's Final, prices for the Men's are also the highest we've ever tracked and are 67% more expensive than the previous high, which was 2019.
US OPEN TENNIS TICKETS ON TICKETIQ
Are you planning to score US Open Tennis tickets? Your search stops at TicketIQ! Beyond being a trusted ticket source, we're your partner in availing the distinct benefit of no-fee tickets, effortlessly connecting you to the buzzing world of elite tennis at the iconic USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Choosing TicketIQ for your US Open Tennis tickets isn't just a purchase—it's your passport to a globally celebrated sports spectacle free from hidden charges. Absorb the thrilling atmosphere of the Tennis Center, blend with passionate tennis aficionados, and get engrossed in the captivating drama of world-class tennis matches.
Being part of the US Open's exhilarating audience provides a unique sports experience. With a roster filled with the best athletes in the sport, every match is an awe-inspiring display of elite tennis that keeps fans on the edge of their seats from the first serve to match point.
With our intuitive platform and diverse seating options, TicketIQ simplifies your quest for US Open Tennis tickets, ensuring a personalized, no-fee ticket-buying journey. Whether you desire an up-close view of intense rallies or a sweeping panorama of the courts, we cater to all fan preferences.
Dive into the riveting world of grand slam tennis this season with our no-fee tickets. Secure your US Open Tennis tickets from TicketIQ today and gear up for a tennis showdown that guarantees many unforgettable moments. At TicketIQ, we're committed to making live sports more accessible and affordable with our no-fee tickets.
HOW MUCH ARE US OPEN GROUNDS PASSES
Grounds passes are sold for the first 8 days of the tournament, and are GA passes to Louis Armstrong Stadium, the Grandstand and all of the field courts. Seating is first-come first-serve. These are the most affordable way to get to the Open.
On the secondary market, prices for Grounds Passes start under $60 for early round lower-demand sessions, and over $150 for higher-demand sessions.
DO US OPEN TICKETS SELL OUT
Tickets for the early rounds--first through the round of 16--of the US Open generally do not sell out. As the tournament gets into the later rounds, primary market inventory becomes more and more limited, and tickets for the quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals usually always sell out.
That said, resale marketplaces like TicketIQ will always have tickets available, even right up until the session begins, and sometimes even cheaper than the primary market.
US OPEN MOBILE TICKETING
U.S. Open tickets are available through a mobile option only, according to the U.S. Open website, and are available via smartphone using the U.S. Open app or, if tickets are purchased through mobile partnerTicketMaster, by logging into Ticketmaster.com.
Patrons can view, scan and transfer tickets using from their device. The U.S. Open site includes detailed instructions on how to get and transfer tickets, accept transferred tickets, and sell tickets.
US OPEN INDIVIDUAL TICKETS
Individual tickets went on sale to the general public on June 3 through the U.S. Open website, and fans can sign up here for the “US Open Insider,” which will keep fans apprised of ticket dates. American Express presale tickets were made available between May 28-June 1.
There is an eight ticket limit for Arthur Ashe Stadium individual sessions (day or night), any Louis Armstrong sessions, and grounds tickets per session. There is a limit of 16 tickets for the total number of Arthur Ashe Stadium sessions (day or night sessions), total number of Louis Armstrong tickets and grounds tickets in total.
US OPEN TICKET PLANS
The U.S. Open offered multiple ticket plans, some of which include access to specific courts, but all of which are sold out.
LOUIS ARMSTRONG COURT PACKAGES
Fans have a choice of buying the full series, which includes 15 sessions, including six evening sessions, or a day sessions package, which includes nine sessions. For both packages, fans get first-come, first-serve access to the grandstand and all outer courts. Both packages are good for the duration of the tournament, August 26-September 3.
ARTHUR ASHE STADIUM TICKET PACKAGES
The main court at the U.S. Open offers a variety of packages:
- Full Series: For fans wanting access to every Arthur Ashe match, including the U.S. Open semifinals and finals, this package represents big savings over individual ticket prices, allows purchasers priority access to the grounds and Arthur Ashe Stadium and access to a personal account representative. Fans buying this package will also get invitations to exclusive subscriber events. This package spans August 30 - September 12.
- First Week: This package gets fans access to nine sessions during the opening week of the tournament as well as first-come, first-serve access to all other courts and the Louis Armstrong Stadium. This session runs August 30 - September 1.
- Opening Sessions: This package gives fans access to all five first-round sessions, and first-come, first-serve access to all other courts and the Louis Armstrong Stadium. This session runs August 30 - September 1.
- Pre-Holiday Weekend Sessions: This package gives fans four sessions to early second- and third-round action and includes first-come, first-serve access to all other courts and the Louis Armstrong Stadium. This session runs September 1-3.
- Holiday Weekend: This package gives fans a seat for seven sessions during Labor Day weekend, and first-come, first-serve access to all other courts and the Louis Armstrong Stadium. This session runs September 3-6.
- Holiday Weekend Evening Sessions: This packages gets fans access to four evening sessions during the second and third rounds, as well as 4 p.m. early entry for each session. Fans also get first-come, first-serve access to all other courts and the Louis Armstrong Stadium. This session runs September 3-6.
- All-Tournament Evening Sessions: This package gives fans 14 opportunities to see all the evening sessions on the Arthur Ashe Stadium court, including the men’s finals and semifinals, and women’s semifinals. This package spans the entire tournament, August 30 - September 12.
US OPEN GRANDSTAND TICKET PACKAGESFor fans wanting a taste of the action at a lower price, the grandstand ticket package offers reserved seating in the grandstand for all day sessions during the eight days of matches in the Grandstand Stadium.
US OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK
Valid September 6-11 this ticket package includes the quarterfinals, semifinals and finals – a total of eight sessions. Championship week is a key time for spotting celebrities while fans enjoy the most in-demand sessions of the U.S. Open.