Where to Buy 2020-21 Brooklyn Nets Playoff Tickets
Brooklyn Nets primary market single-game tickets for their Eastern Conference Semifinal round playoff home games are available via Ticketmaster. Tickets are currently available for fully vaccinated sections for each game, and can be purchased as singles, or sets of 2, 3, and 4.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Brooklyn Nets Playoff tickets, which also include a Refund Guarantee. For sections that are sold out, TicketIQ is guaranteed way to get the seat you want. We also have a 100% Refund Guarantee, which guarantees that if an event is canceled, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
How Much Are 2021 Brooklyn Nets Playoff Tickets
On the primary market tickets are available for all four Eastern Conference Semifinal round Nets home games. Below are get-in prices and links to each Nets home game on Ticketmaster:
- Game 1: $99
- Game 2: $99
- Game 5: $115
- Game 7: $165
On the secondary market, get in prices for their games against the Bucks range from $146 for game 2, to $289 for a potential game 7. The get-in price for game 1 is currently $156, and the get-in price for a potential game 5 is $200.
Brooklyn Nets 2020-21 Playoff Schedule
Eastern Conference Semifinals: (No. 2) Brooklyn Nets vs. (No. 3) Milwaukee Bucks
- Game 1: Saturday, June 5 | Milwaukee at Brooklyn, 7:30 ET, TNT
- Game 2: Monday, June 7 | Milwaukee at Brooklyn, 7:30 ET, TNT
- Game 3: Thursday, June 10 | Brooklyn at Milwaukee, TBD, ESPN
- Game 4: Sunday, June 13 | Brooklyn at Milwaukee,3:30 ET, ABC
- Game 5: Tuesday, June 15 | Milwaukee at Brooklyn, TBD, TNT (if necessary)
- Game 6: Thursday, June 17 | Brooklyn at Milwaukee, TBD, ESPN (if necessary)
- Game 7: Saturday, June 19th | Milwaukee at Brooklyn, TBD, TNT (if necessary)
First Round: (No. 2) Brooklyn Nets vs. (No. 7) Boston Celtics
- Game 1: Saturday, May 22 | Boston at Brooklyn, 8 ET, ABC
- Game 2: Tuesday, May 25 | Boston at Brooklyn, 7:30 ET, TNT
- Game 3: Friday, May 28 | Brooklyn at Boston, 8:30 ET, ABC
- Game 4: Sunday, May 30 | Brooklyn at Boston, 7 ET, TNT
- Game 5: Tuesday, June 1 | Boston at Brooklyn, 7:30 ET, TNT (if necessary)
- Game 6: Thursday, June 3 | Brooklyn at Boston, TBD, TBD (if necessary)
- Game 7: Saturday, June 5 | Boston at Brooklyn, TBD, TBD (if necessary)
Brooklyn Nets 2020-21 Playoff Attendance Policy
The Nets reached 83.3% of normal capacity during their first round series against the Celtics, and allowed 14,774 fans at Barclays Center.5
Barclays Center COVID-19 Heath & Safety Protocols
The following health and safety protocols have also been put in place:
All patrons and employees will be subject to COVID-19 testing protocols, prior to, and during, games at Barclays Center. A COVID-19 medical questionnaire and a temperature check will also be required.
FACE MASK REQUIREMENT
Everyone entering the arena over the age of two must wear a face mask that completely covers their nose and mouth. While inside the arena or on the plaza awaiting entry, masks must be worn at all times except when actively eating or drinking in designated areas.
- Permitted masks: surgical masks, medical-grade masks, or multi-layer cloth masks.
- Not permitted: Single layer cloth masks, neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents.
Except for patrons seated in the same “pod”, fans must maintain at least six feet of distance from each other.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
There are designated spaces assigned to each seating pod within Barclays Center for consuming food and beverages. All food and beverages will be delivered to patrons. Mobile and remote ordering will be put in place to minimize contact.
X-ray machines are used for bag security checks for a touchless experience.
Signage has been place around the venue alerting fans of COVID-19 protocols and CDC prevention tips.