How To Find The Cheapest 2021 Belmont Stakes Tickets + All Face Price Options
May 6, 2021
The 2021 Belmont Stake will take place on June 5th at the Belmont Park Raceway in Elmont, New York.
Where To Buy 2021 Belmont Stakes Tickets
Primary market tickets went on sale via Ticketmaster on May 6th.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Belmont Stakes tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
How Much Are 2021 Belmont Stakes Tickets
On the primary market, tickets are available, but inventory is very limited. Reserved seating is priced between $65 and $275 per ticket, however, the only options remaining are pods of 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. Reserved Dining tickets are currently available for $575 per ticket. The only remaining options are pods of 4, 6, 8, and 10. Backyard Picnic Table seating is sold out.
On the secondary market Reserved seating tickets are available in pods of 2, 3, 4, and 6. Prices start at $128 and go as high as $856.
Belmont Stakes 2021 Attendance Policy
Attendance for the 2021 Belmont Stakes will be limited to at least 11,000 fans.
Belmont Stakes COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
Requirements for Entry
- To enter Belmont Park, ticketed guests over the age of two will be responsible for obtaining and displaying proof of one of the following:
- Full vaccination series. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated 14 days or more after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series or 14 days or more after receiving a single-dose vaccine; or
- A negative test result from a PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event date; or
- A negative test result from a COVID-19 Antigen test taken within six (6) hours of the event start time.
- Proof of vaccination or negative test result may be presented via a mobile device or printed copy. Guests vaccinated or tested in New York State are encouraged to use the Excelsior Pass to present digital proof.
- Completion of a Health Questionnaire
- The health questionnaire must be completed before the event date. A link to complete the questionnaire will be emailed to all ticket holders and is also available here.
- Temperature Check
- All guests will be subject to a contactless temperature check. Guests must register a temperature below 100.4 to be permitted entry.
- Face Masks
- All guests over the age of two years will be required to wear a face-covering at all times except when actively eating or drinking at their assigned seat location.
- All guests must purchase their tickets in advance of the event date. There will be no walk-up admission sales.
- All tickets must be presented via a mobile device and are accessible by logging into your ticket account through Ticketmaster.com or NYRA AccountManager.
- All tickets will have an assigned gate location, which will direct guests to the entrance closest to their seats.
- To expedite the entry process, be sure to add your ticket to your phone’s digital wallet.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to electronically transfer tickets to any accompanying guest(s) before the event date. This will support our efforts to effectively implement contact tracing.
- Belmont Park will be operating at a reduced capacity based on current New York State guidelines.
- Seat blocks will be sold as socially distanced pods accommodating party sizes of one (1) to eight (8) guests. The majority of these seat pods will be two (2) to four (4) guests in size.
- Each seat pod will be separated from other pod locations by at least six feet.
- Guests must remain at their assigned table or seat block throughout the day unless traveling to use the restroom, pick up food and beverage or retail items, place a wager, or exit the venue. Download the NYRA Bets app today and wager from your mobile device.
- Guests are advised to practice appropriate social distancing from other guests and to comply with all signage and floor decals indicating proper distancing.
- Elevator use will be limited to guests requiring assistance. Elevator capacities have been reduced to allow for social distancing.
- To limit cash handling and reduce contact between staff and guests, select areas will only accept credit cards or digital payment methods. These areas include select concessions, parking, and ticket sales locations.
For more information visit the NYRA website.