Where To Buy 2021 Chicago White Sox Tickets
A limited number of primary market single-game tickets are available via Ticketmaster.
White Sox 2021 Opening Day Ticket Prices
Chicago White Sox 2021 Season Ticket & Mini Plan Options
In addition to single-game tickets, the White Sox will offer four season-ticket plans – for 10, 20, 40 or all home games. Fans can sign up to receive information about season tickets, which start as low as $190 for a 10-game package in the Upper Reserved sections. Full season plans start at $926 in Upper Reserved and go up to $5,867 for a seat in Diamond Box, Rows 1-10. The Diamond Boxes are on field level, up the first- and third-baselines and behind home plate. Season ticket holders get access to special pricing and exclusive events and can pick their own seats.
Chicago White Sox 2021 Premium Seating Options
The White Sox offer three options for premium seating:
Wintrust Scout Seats: Located in the first 11 rows behind home plate, these seats are extra wide and have additional padding and come with an all-inclusive gourmet buffet, open bar and in-seat food and beverage service. Ticket holders get Lounge access, which includes private restrooms, air conditioning and plenty of TVs and entertainment. These seats are available as part of a 40-game package or as season tickets. Fans can buy the package for up to five years, and the price varies depending on the number of years.
Guaranteed Rate Club: These seats are located behind home plate on the 200 Level and are covered, open-air seating with extra-wide and extra-padded seats. Ticket holders get Lounge access with an all-inclusive buffet and open bar, and in-seat food-and-beverage service. Three- and five-year plans are also available.
Diamond Suites: Located on either the 200 or 400 Level, these indoor, climate-controlled suites have theater-style seats and a premium food-and-beverage-menu. Suites are accessed by private elevator, have flat-screen TVs throughout, and have a sliding glass opening, so fans can be part of the action. Suites can be purchased as 20-game, 40-game or full-season packages.
2021 Chicago White Sox Attendance Policy
After certain restrictions were lifted in Chicago, it was announced that the White Sox could welcome fans back to Guaranteed Rate Field at 20% capacity (8,122 fans per game) to start the 2021 season.
Guaranteed Rate Field COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
- Gameday staff will be present to provide guidance on wayfinding and avoid crowding in all spaces of the ballpark.
- No bag policy. Exceptions will be made for medical bags, small clutch purses and diaper bags when infant is present.
- All fans ages two and over will wear a Centers for Disease Control-approved face mask covering the nose and mouth throughout the ballpark and parking lots, unless they are actively eating or drinking in ticketed seats. Masks must be worn properly covering the nose and mouth. Face protections, such as neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves, will not be permitted. Fans arriving at the ballpark without a CDC-approved face covering will be provided with a disposable face mask for the game.
- Standard physical distancing practices of at least 6 feet will be enforced throughout the ballpark.
- Mobile ticketing will provide contactless entry into the ballpark.
- Cashless transactions will be encouraged throughout the ballpark.
For more information visit the White Sox website.
Chicago White Sox Mobile Ticketing
Fans can manage their White Sox mobile tickets using MLB's Ballpark App. With the free app, you can access, forward and upgrade your seats.