Where To Buy 2021 Cincinnati Reds Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets are available via the Reds website.On the secondary market, TicketIQ will offer fans Free-Free Cincinnati Reds tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
Cincinnati Reds 2021 Season Ticket & Mini Plan Options
Season Tickets: Full season tickets are available at 2 pricing tiers; Platinum and Premium Platinum.
- Premium Platinum: Prices range from $5,847 in the Dugout Box to $18,240 in the Diamond Club
- Platinum: Prices range from $825 in the Bleachers to $3,741 in the Infield Box
Half Season Packages: These are available in two price tiers; Gold and Premium Gold. There are three options within each tier, which include a half-season weekend package (41 games), a half-season mix package (40 games), and a half-season weekday/night package (40 games).
- Premium Gold: Prices range from $3,215 in Club Seats to $9,840 in the Diamond Club.
- Gold: Prices range from $455 in the Bleachers to $2,050 in the Infield Box.
20-Game Packs: Reds 20-game packs also are available in two price tiers; Silver and Premium Silver. There are three options within each tier, which include a weekend plan, a mixed plan, and a weekday/night plan.
- Premium Silver: Prices range from $1,620 in Club seats to $4,820 in the Diamond Club.
- Silver: Prices range from $200 in the Bleachers to $1,020 in the Infield Box
14-Game Packs: Reds 14-game packs also come in two pricing tiers; Bronze and Premium Bronze, and both include 14 Saturday games.
- Premium Bronze: Currently there are just two options; $1,134 in the Scout Seats and $1,442 in Club Seats.
- Bronze: Prices range from $210 in the Bleachers to $924 in the Infield Box.
Cincinnati Reds 2021 Attendance Policy
The Cincinnati Reds will welcome fans back to Great American Ballpark for the 2021 seaso . Initially, attendance was capped at 30% caplet hit was recently announced that Reds would increase that to 40% (16,900 fans) for games starting in May.
Cincinnati Reds COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- All guests two years of age and older will be required to wear masks at all times, except while eating/drinking in their ticketed seats.
- To reduce touchpoints, credit/debit cards will be accepted at all points of sale at the ballpark (concession stands, Team Shop and Ticket Office).
- No bags, purses, or backpacks will be permitted, except for medical bags, diaper bags, and clutch purses not exceeding 5" x 9"
- Tickets will be sold in "pods" of 1-6 tickets for the seating bowl; berm seating will be sold in pods of 2, 4, or 6 tickets and locations will be marked.
- Pods will be socially distanced from each other.
- Fans must sit in their ticketed seating area only.
- The First Base and Third Base gates have been relocated toward the right field and left field, to allow for social distancing in concession lines.
- Fans must keep at least 6 feet from those not in your party.
Reds Mobile Ticketing Policy
Great American Ballpark offers digital ticketing via the MLB Ballpark app and MyTickets, which must be linked to access tickets. Fans can buy, sell or transfer tickets using these accounts.