Where To Buy 2021 Cleveland Indians Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets for April home games are available via the team's website. Tickets for May home games go on sale on May 3rd at 10 a.m. ET.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Cleveland Indians tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
Cleveland Indians 2021 Season Ticket and Partial Plan Options
The Indians are currently accepting deposits for full and partial season plans. Full season deposits are $500 per seat and partial plan deposits are $250 per seat. Partial plans come in either 20 games (quarter season) or 40 games (half-season).
Full season ticket prices range from $1,300 per seat in the Upper Box or Bleachers to $6,370 per seat in the Diamond Box.
Half season plans come in two options; Half Season A and Half Season B. Half-season prices range from $675 per seat in the Upper Box or Bleachers to $3,178 per seat in the Infield Club.
For the quarter season plan, there are four options; Quarter Season A, Quarter Season B, Quarter Season C, and Quarter Season D. Quarter season prices range from $416 per seat in the Upper Box or Bleachers to $1,689 per seat in the Infield Club.
The Indians are also offering six-game packs starting at $99. There are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday options, as well as a "Build your own" option.
Flex-packs are also available where fans can purchase 20, 40, or 80 ticket vouchers that they can redeem for game tickets throughout the season.
Cleveland Indians 2021 Attendance Policy
The Cleveland Indians will welcome fans back to Progressive Field for the 2021 season, and it was recently announced that the attendance limit will be increased from 30% to 40% (14,016 fans) following new public health orders regarding outside events from the Ohio Department of Health.
Progressive Field COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- All gates will open one hour before the first pitch
- All fans will be required to wear a face mask, unless they are actively eating or drinking in ticketed seats.
- All tickets will be exclusively mobile entry via the Ballpark app. Screenshots and PDFs no longer accepted.
- Social distancing will be encouraged throughout all queuing locations
- No bags allowed to speed up and prevent overcrowding during ballpark entry – exceptions for medical bags, diaper bags, and clutch purses
- Food and beverage consumption will be confined to ticketed seating or ticketed designated standing space
- Cashless transactions encouraged at all food and retail locations
- Increased hand sanitation stations around the ballpark
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Outdoor air circulation pumped into all indoor areas
- Cleveland Clinic’s S-A-F-E branding and signage throughout the ballpark to remind fans of ballpark health guidelines
Cleveland Indians Mobile Ticketing
Mobile tickets can be accessed and managed via the MLB Ballpark App, My Indians Tickets, and the StubHub app.