Where To Buy 2021 Colorado Avalanche Playoff Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets for Avalanche 2021 home playoff games are available via Ticketmaster.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Colorado Avalanche Playoff Tickets that are Fee-Free and come with a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deem unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers within 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free.
Colorado Avalanche 2021 Playoff Schedule
Conference Semifinals: No 1. Colorado Avalanche vs. No. 2 Vegas Golden Knights
- Game 1 - Sunday, May 30, 8 p.m.: Golden Knights at Avalanche | NBC, SN360, TVAS
- Game 2 - Wednesday, June 2, 10 p.m.: Golden Knights at Avalanche | NBCSN, SN, CBC, TVAS
- Game 3 - Friday, June 4, 10 p.m.: Avalanche at Golden Knights | NBCSN, SN, CBC, TVAS
- Game 4 - Sunday, June 6, 8:30 p.m.: Avalanche at Golden Knights | NBCSN, SN, TVAS
- Game 5 - Tuesday, June 8, 9 p.m.: Golden Knights at Avalanche | NBCSN, SN, CBC, TVAS (If necessary)
- Game 6 - Thursday, June 10, 9 p.m.: Avalanche at Golden Knights | NBCSN, SN, CBC, TVAS (If necessary)
- Game 7 - Saturday, June 12, TBD: Golden Knights at Avalanche | TBD (If necessary)
First Round: No. 1 Colorado Avalanche vs. No. 4 St. Louis Blues
- Game 1: Monday, May 17, 10 p.m. | at COL | TV: NBCSN
- Game 2: Wednesday, May 19, 10:30 p.m. | at COL | TV: CNBC
- Game 3: Friday, May 21, 9:30 p.m. | at STL | TV: USA
- Game 4: Sunday, May 23 | at STL | TBD
- Game 5*: Tuesday, May 25 | at COL | TBD
- Game 6*: Thursday, May 27 | at STL | TBD
- Game 7*: Saturday, May 29 | at COL | TBD
How Much Are Colorado Avalanche Playoff Tickets
Below are the average and get-in prices for each game of the Avalanche Western Conference Semifinal series against Vegas, along with the average price for each team:
|GM 1 @ Avalanche||$503||$229|
|GM 2 @ Avalanche||$448||$169|
|GM 3 @ Golden Knights||$485||$285|
|GM 4 @ Golden Knights||$512||$292|
|GM 5 @ Avalanche||$571||$222|
|GM 6 @ Golden Knights||$525||$345|
|GM 7 @ Avalanche||$675||$245|
|Golden Knights Avg||$507|
Opening Round Pricing Data Below
With limited inventory, Avalanche playoff tickets for their opening round match-up against the Blues are averaging $632 on the secondary market, which is one of the most expensive teams of the first round. Get-in prices range from $154 for game 1 to $292 for a potential game 7. Below are the average and get-in prices for each game of the series:
|GM 1 @ Avalanche||$434||$154|
|GM 2 @ Avalanche||$396||$184|
|GM 3 @ Blues||$263||$132|
|GM 4 @ Blues||$261||$112|
|GM 5 @ Avalanche||$678||$195|
|GM 6 @ Blues||$306||$168|
|GM 7 @ Avalanche||$1,021||$292|
Colorado Avalanche 2021 Playoff Attendance Policy
It was recently announced that attendance limits will increase for Avalanche playoff games at Ball Arena, and that they would be hosting up to 42.3% of capacity (7,750 fans) for the postseason.
Ball Arena COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- All guests age 2 years and older must wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth at all times while at Ball Arena except when actively eating or drinking in their ticketed seats. This includes wearing a mask in our parking lots, on the plaza outside the arena, on the concourse in the arena, and while seated.
- Each Guest who is 18 years of age and older will be required to scan a QR code to agree to our Ticket Terms & Conditions and acknowledge a COVID-19 spectator waiver upon entry.
- All event tickets and parking passes for Ball Arena will be digital to allow for touchless scanning from mobile devices.
- Ball Arena is a cash-free facility. Cash will no longer be accepted as a form of payment inside Ball Arena. Acceptable forms of payment include: Debit cards, credit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay.
- No purses, backpacks, backpack purses, cinch bags, or sling bags are allowed inside Ball Arena. Wallets that fit inside your pocket are permitted. Medical and diaper bags 14"x14"x6" or smaller are permitted. All guests entering with medical or diaper bags must enter at the Box Office for x-ray screening.
- We ask that guests remain 6 feet from others outside of their ticketed group whenever possible. Seating will be comprised of “seating pods” to allow for social distancing between groups.
- Physically distanced pod seating has been implemented in the Ball Arena seating A carefully-designed, limited-capacity, arena seating chart will ensure all seating pods are positioned at least 6 feet apart.
- Guests are only permitted to consume food and beverage within their designated ticketed seat or suite. At this time, guests are prohibited from actively eating or drinking on concourses, in premium restaurants/clubs, or anywhere outside of the guest’s assigned ticketed location.
For more information visit the Ball Arena website.
Colorado Avalanche Mobile Ticketing Info
Like many other teams, the Avalanche use mobile ticketing. If you’re attending a game, you can log into your Altitude Ticket Manager and add your tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.