Where To Buy 2022 Colorado Avalanche Stanley Cup Finals Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets for Avalanche 2022 home Stanley Cup Finals games are available via Ticketmaster, but are mostly sold out.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Colorado Avalanche Stanley Cup Finals Tickets that are Fee-Free and come with a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deem unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers within 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free.
How Much Are Colorado Avalanche Playoff Tickets
Below is a look at the average secondary market list price and cheapest ticket for each of the Avalanche Stanley Cup Finals round game against the Lightning:
|2022 STANLEY CUP FINALS|
|(1) COL vs TBD||Avg||Get-in|
|Game 1 @ COL||$1,180||$636|
|Game 2 @ COL||$1,751||$826|
|Game 3 @||$1,392||$520|
|Game 4 @||$1,543||$540|
|Game 5 @ COL||$2,990||$1,184|
|Game 6 @||$2,317||$903|
|Game 7 @ COL||$4,368||$1,672|
2022 Colorado Avalanche Stanley Cup Finals Schedule
Colorado Avalanche vs. Tampa Bay Lightning
- Game 1 – June 15: Lightning at Avalanche, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVA Sports)
- Game 2 – June 18: Lightning at Avalanche, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVA Sports)
- Game 3 – June 20: Avalanche at Lightning, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVA Sports)
- Game 4 – June 22: Avalanche at Lightning, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVA Sports)
- *Game 5 – June 24: Lightning at Avalanche, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVA Sports)
- *Game 6 – June 26: Avalanche at Lightning, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVA Sports)
- *Game 7 – June 28: Lightning at Avalanche, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVA Sports)
NHL Playoff Format
The NHL Playoffs includes four best-of-seven series. Eight teams from each conference make the playoffs. The top 3 seeds from each division automatically qualify, while the remaining top two point getters from each conference get in as Wild Cards. The Eastern Conference 1st Round and the Western Conference 1st Round occur as follows:
Brackets for each conference are split by division. The 2 & 3 seeds in each division square off, while the lower seeded Wild Card battles the higher ranked division winner. The winners of each series in each conference will square off in the Eastern Conference Semifinals and the Western Conference Semifinals. There is no reseeding and the higher seed still has home ice advantage.
The winners of the second round then face each other in the Conference Finals to determine which teams will represent each conference in the Stanley Cup Finals. After the first two rounds, the home team switches from the higher ranked team to the team with the better regular season record. All series throughout the Playoffs are in a 2–2–1–1–1 format.
Colorado Avalanche Mobile Ticketing Info
Like many other teams, the Avalanche use mobile ticketing. If you’re attending a game, you can log into your Altitude Ticket Manager and add your tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.