Where To Buy 2021 Detroit Tigers Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets went on sale on Thursday, March 25th.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Detroit Tigers tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
Detroit Tigers 2021 Season Ticket & Mini Plan Options
On the primary market, season tickets are available through the team. Full season packages start at $499 per seat and go as high as $4,593 and tickets are at a discounted rate as compared to single-game pricing. Season-ticket holders also get benefits including discounts on concessions and merchandise, additional Opening Day tickets, access to presale, early entry, and express entrances and concession lines.
Half season and 28-game ticket plans as well as the Triple Nine pan are available via the Tigers. These plans enroll fans in the Detroit Tigers 1901 Society, a new program to provide fans benefits year-round.
Detroit Tigers 2021 Attendance Policy
Fans will be back at Comerica Park for the 2021 season. Currently, the Tigers will allow up to 8,200 fans (roughly 30% capacity) to attend games to start the season. The team hopes to increase capacity as the season goes along, but no specific plan has been announced.
Comerica Park COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- All fans over the age of 2 are required to wear a well-fitting face covering or mask snugly covering the nose and mouth while on the grounds of TigerTown. Guests can wear their own face covering, including homemade or cloth masks, as long as they cover your nose and mouth snugly. Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
- Gates will open 1 hour prior to the first pitch.
- To create a safe and distanced entrance process, no bags are permitted into the facility (Exceptions: Medical bags and manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children).
- Seats will be in pods, ranging from one to six seats in size. Each pod will be at least six feet from other pods in all directions and will have aisle access without crossing over another pod. The outfield berm will be marked off in 6x6 pods and pods of four people or less.
- All concessions and merchandise sales will be cashless. Concession items will be packaged.
For more information, visit the Tigers website.
Detroit Tigers Mobile Ticketing Policy
Tigers fans can manage their digital tickets via the MLB Ballpark app. Fans can view, transfer, buy or sell tickets using the app.