Where To Buy 2021 Florida Panthers Playoff Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets for the Panthers 1st round home playoff games are available via Ticketmaster.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Florida Panthers Playoff tickets that are Fee-Free and come with a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deem unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers within 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free.
2021 Florida Panthers Playoff Schedule
First Round: No. 2 Florida Panthers vs. No. 3 Tampa Bay Lightning
Game 1: Sunday, May 16, 7:30 p.m. | at FLA | TV: NBCSN
Game 2: Tuesday, May 18, 8 p.m. | at FLA | TV: CNBC
Game 3: Thursday, May 20, 6:30 p.m. | at TB | TV: USA
Game 4: Saturday, May 22, 12:30 p.m. | at TB | TV: CNBC
Game 5*: Monday, May 24 | at FLA | TBD
Game 6*: Wednesday, May 26 | at TB | TBD
Game 7*: Friday, May 28 | at FLA | TBD
How Much Are Florida Panthers Playoff Tickets
On the secondary market, Panthers playoff tickets are some of the least expensive for the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. The average list price for their home games against Tampa Bay is $288. Get-in prices start below $100 for their first two home games and go as high as $193 for a potential game 7. Below are the average and get-in prices for each game of the series.
|GM 1 @ Panthers||$194||$75|
|GM 2 @ Panthers||$227||$74|
|GM 3 @ Lightning||$314||$122|
|GM 4 @ Lightning||$324||$161|
|GM 5 @ Panthers||$331||$154|
|GM 6 @ Lightning||$419||$158|
|GM 7 @ Panthers||$400||$193|
2020-21 Florida Panthers Attendance Policy Update
It was announced recently that the Panthers increase their attendance limit for the NHL playoff to 47% of capacity, or about 9,000 fans.
BB&T Center COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
Face Masks Required
- All fans over the age of 2 years old and staff are required to properly wear a face covering (cloth or surgical type mask) at all times while inside BB&T Center.
- Face coverings shall completely cover the mouth and nose, fit snugly against the sides of the face, and shall be secured under the chin.
- Acceptable face coverings include medical grade masks or 3-layer cloth coverings (or at least two cloth layers with a filter).
- Neck gaiters are not permitted to function as face coverings.
- Bandanas are not permitted to function as face coverings.
- Face shields must be accompanied by a mask. Use of a face shield does not eliminate the requirement to wear a face covering underneath.
- Face coverings with exhalation valves or vents are prohibited.
- Fans may only temporarily remove their masks when actively eating or drinking in their seats.
- Fans are required to maintain physical distancing of 6 feet apart from others at all times.
- Physically distanced pod seating has been implemented in the BB&T Center arena bowl. A carefully-designed limited-capacity arena seating chart will ensure all fans are seated at least 6 feet apart.
- Minimum congregation allowed in concourse areas.
- Capacity restrictions in certain areas such as the team stores.
- Red Reminder signage and directional signage will guide fans in lines at entrances and exits, security and screening areas, concessions, the Box Office, Pantherland, and other areas to make physical distancing guidelines easy and clear to follow.
- Arena staff will ensure that guests have a safe, socially-distanced journey from arrival, to seat, to departure, always staying 6 feet apart.
Entry, Security & Screening
- No bags permitted inside BB&T Center. Only small 4"x6" and under clutches will be permitted inside.
- A socially distant entry & exit process has been implemented that includes social distancing Red Reminders signage and entrance lines marked with physically distanced 6 feet apart PAWS markers for fans.
- Low-contact security screening for fans.
- Enhanced cleaning of security equipment to ensure fan safety.
- Fans will answer health and safety questions upon entering the building.
Contactless Mobile Ticketing
- All tickets will be completely digital.
- Using the Florida Panthers section of the National Hockey League mobile application, fans will be able to load, scan, and present mobile tickets to limit contact with box office staff.
Cashless Arena and Mobile Ordering
- BB&T Center is now a completely cashless experience. No cash will be accepted.