Where To Buy 2021 Kansas City Royals Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets for Royals home games through May are available via the Royals website. Single-game tickets went on sale for the remainder of the season at 10 a.m. CT on Thursday, May 20th.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Kansas City Royals tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
How Much Are 2021 Kansas City Royals Tickets
The cheapest face-value tickets for Royals tickets start between $10 and $13, with the most expensive seats are going for $78-$84 in the Dugout Box sections or more. While prices on the primary market are typically lower than what's on the secondary market, many face value options are only available in 4 person pods, while there are almost always 2 person pods available on the secondary market, where most games at Kauffman Stadium start at around $30.
Kansas City Royals 2021 Season Tickets & Mini Plan Options
The Royals are currently accepting deposits for season ticket and partial plan options; $200 per full (81 games) season seat $150 per half (41 games) season seat, and $100 for a partial season plan (21 games).
The Royals also have a Pick 10 Pack available, where fans can pick ten games of their choice. Prices range from $162 per person in the View Box sections to $656 per person in the Craft and Draft Seats.
Additionally, the team has the Soler Flex Pack Starting at just $120 for 12 vouchers to use any way you want throughout the 2021 Royals home games.
Kansas City Royals 2021 Attendance Policy
Fans back to Kauffman Stadium for the 2021 season. Attendance was limited to 30% capacity (roughly 10,000 fans) to start the season, but it was increased to 45% capacity (17,500 fans) starting in May. Now it has been announced that beginning on May 31st the Royals will allow full capacity. Most of the health and safety protocols will remain in place.
Kauffman Stadium COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- All guests are required to wear masks at Kauffman Stadium at all times, including while in your seating section except when actively eating or drinking. Masks must completely and tightly cover the wearer's nose and mouth
- All tickets and parking passes will be digital.
- Please follow social distancing graphics in line queues and keep a distance of at least 6 feet between you and other fans at all times
- Cashless transactions are required, including debit cards, credit cards, gift cards, or mobile wallets. Reverse ATMs will be available inside the ballpark if needed
- The ballpark will be split into five zones to reduce the number of guests using the same gate for entry
- Guests are required to enter a specific stadium gate corresponding with the color/section on their ticket to minimize contact with other guests. Entry into other gates will not be permitted
- The stadium entry queue system has been structured to support social distancing
For more information, visit the Royals website.
Kansas City Royals Mobile Ticketing Policy
The Kansas City Royals and Kauffman Stadium use mobile ticketing via the MLB.com app, which allows fans to purchase and transfer tickets, as well as upgrade seats. The Royals have an extensive section on how to upload the app, as well as instructions for linking accounts and accessing tickets.