Where To Buy 2020-21 New York Knicks Playoff Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets Knicks home playoff games are available via Ticketmaster. Tickets for games 1 and 2 sold out. Seats for games 5 and 7 are still available, but inventory is a bit limited on Ticketmaster, especially for game 7.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free tickets for all New York Knicks games which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deem unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
How Much Are 2021 New York Knicks Playoff Tickets
On the primary market inventory is very limited, and ticket prices start at $125 and go as high as $450.
On the secondary market, get-in prices range from $220 to $386 for the Knicks opening round home games against the Atlanta Hawks. The overall average price for Knicks' first-round playoff tickets is $1,536 , which is by far the most expensive first-round NBA playoff series we've ever tracked. Prices for the first round go as high as $40,000 for courtside seats in Section 10, Row AA.
Secondary market get-in prices for each game are below:
- Game 1: $220
- Game 2: $336
- Game 5: $352
- Game 7: $386
There is a limited amount of inventory available for the Eastern Conference semifinal if the Knicks were to advance, and prices for those games currently start at $2,400+ per ticket.
Non-Vaccinated & Vaccinated Sections At Madison Square Garden For Knicks Playoff Games
Currently, tickets are available for non-vaccinated fans in Sections 112, 113, 114, 115, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 419, and 420. These sections still do require proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test taken within six hours of the event start time. Full vaccination are required to sit in all other sections and you must provide proof of being fully vaccinated 14 days or longer.
New York Knicks 2021 Playoff Schedule
First Round: (No. 4) New York Knicks vs. (No. 5) Atlanta Hawks
- Game 1: Sunday, May 23 | Atlanta at New York, 7 ET, TNT
- Game 2: Wednesday, May 26 | Atlanta at New York, 7:30 ET, TNT
- Game 3: Friday, May 28 | New York at Atlanta, 7 ET, ESPN
- Game 4: Sunday, May 30 | New York at Atlanta, 1 ET, ABC
- Game 5: Wednesday, June 2 | Atlanta at New York, 7:30 ET, TNT (if necessary)
- Game 6: Friday, June 4 | New York at Atlanta, TBD, TBD (if necessary)
- Game 7: Sunday, June 6 | Atlanta at New York, TBD, TBD (if necessary)
New York Knicks 2021 Playoff Attendance Policy
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo recently announced that at least 50% of seating will be open for vaccinated people for Knicks home playoff games. In unvaccinated sections, masks & social distancing will still be required. Mark Stein is reporting that the Knicks will have 15,000 fans in attendance for their first two home playoff games.
MSG COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
- People planning to attend must download the MSG Venue App, which will provide access to your digital ticket and the mandatory health survey.
- Each attendee will need to present confirmation of a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event from a healthcare provider. They must also have an appropriate ID that matches the name on the test result.
- Guests additionally have options for pre-game testing.
- Prior to entry, guests must also pass a health survey, which will be available on the MSG Venue App 12 hours prior to the event.
- All tickets will be digital and accessed only via the MSG Venue App for contactless entry.
- Temperature checks upon entry (must register below 100.4 degrees).
- All guests will be required to wear a face mask while inside the arena except while actively eating or drinking. Eating and drinking is only permitted in your assigned seat.
- Bags will not be permitted in the venue, with the exception of personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses.
- Food, drink and merchandise purchases will all be cashless.
MSG is also offering event day tests for a limited number of fans. Here's some more information via MSG.com:
Rapid Test NYC
• On MSG event days, Rapid Test NYC will offer a walk-in 30-minute rapid PCR COVID-19 testing option for a limited number of guests at the Stewart Hotel inside the hotel’s Rockwell Ballroom. The Stewart Hotel is conveniently located directly adjacent to the arena at 371 7th Avenue.
– Testing will be offered from 3:30 to 8:30 p.m. on the day of evening events and 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on the day of afternoon events.
– Appointments cannot be made in advance, and testing availability will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
– Results for the 30-minute PCR COVID-19 test will be provided via email, along with all necessary documents for applicable insurance reimbursements.
– Please note that availability is not guaranteed as there will be limited capacity.
– For more information about Rapid Test NYC, including pricing and other same-day testing locations, guests should visit http://rapidtest.nyc/test/.