Where To Buy 2020-21 New York Knicks Tickets
Single-game tickets are available via Ticketmaster.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free tickets for all New York Knicks games which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deem unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
Knicks 2021 Attendance Policy & COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The Knicks are now allowing up to 2,000 fans to attend games at MSG. The following health and safety protocols have been put in place:
- People planning to attend must download the MSG Venue App, which will provide access to your digital ticket and the mandatory health survey.
- Each attendee will need to present confirmation of a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event from a healthcare provider. They must also have an appropriate ID that matches the name on the test result.
- Guests additionally have options for pre-game testing.
- Prior to entry, guests must also pass a health survey, which will be available on the MSG Venue App 12 hours prior to the event.
- All tickets will be digital and accessed only via the MSG Venue App for contactless entry.
- Temperature checks upon entry (must register below 100.4 degrees).
- All guests will be required to wear a face mask while inside the arena except while actively eating or drinking. Eating and drinking is only permitted in your assigned seat.
- Bags will not be permitted in the venue, with the exception of personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses.
- Food, drink and merchandise purchases will all be cashless.
MSG is also offering event day tests for a limited number of fans. Here's some more information via MSG.com:
Rapid Test NYC
• On MSG event days, Rapid Test NYC will offer a walk-in 30-minute rapid PCR COVID-19 testing option for a limited number of guests at the Stewart Hotel inside the hotel’s Rockwell Ballroom. The Stewart Hotel is conveniently located directly adjacent to the arena at 371 7th Avenue.
– Testing will be offered from 3:30 to 8:30 p.m. on the day of evening events and 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on the day of afternoon events.
– Appointments cannot be made in advance, and testing availability will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
– Results for the 30-minute PCR COVID-19 test will be provided via email, along with all necessary documents for applicable insurance reimbursements.
– Please note that availability is not guaranteed as there will be limited capacity.
– For more information about Rapid Test NYC, including pricing and other same-day testing locations, guests should visit http://rapidtest.nyc/test/.
How Much are 2019-20 New York Knicks Tickets
The cheapest unsold face value ticket start at $78 for the lowest demand games on the schedule like the January 16th game against the Suns. The most expensive tickets directly from the team are for the Lakers, which tickets starting at $199.
On the primary market for partial plans for the 2019-20 season there are several options that will dave fans money, including the 5-game pack, which is estimate to save around 10% compared to single-game prices. For more of a commitment and savings, there's also a Weekday Plan includes games Monday-Thursday and a Weekend Plan includes games played on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays. Tickets for both plans range in price from $1,166 in the 200 sections up to $4,202 in Sections 107 and 117, at center court.
The Marquee Plan includes tickets to see the Brooklyn Nets, Philadelphia 76ers, Los Angeles Lakers, Golden State Warriors and more. For the Marquee Plan, tickets range in price from $2,046 for seats in the 200 sections up to $7,392 for seats close to the floor in Section 108.
On the secondary market, the average asking price for a New York Knicks ticket is $319, up 15% over last season’s $278 and to the highest point this decade. The average asking price marks only the second time since 2011-12 that the average has been above $300. Like the primary market, the priciest game on the secondary market is the January 22 matchup against the Los Angeles Lakers. Demand has pushed the average asking price for that game up to $796, making it one of five games trending at $500 or higher.
Below is a look the average price for Knicks tickets over the last decade.
- Secondary market average asking price: $796
- Secondary market cheapest price: $195
- Secondary market average asking price: $611
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $163
- Secondary market average asking price: $541
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $142
- Secondary market average asking price: $526
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $150
- Secondary market average asking price: $510
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $117
- Secondary market average asking price: $501
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $132
- Secondary market average asking price: $447
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $140
- Secondary market average asking price: $396
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $133
- Secondary market average asking price: $370
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $110
- Secondary market average asking price: $366
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $121
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and AXS. For an overview of the 2019-20 NBA Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.
New York Knicks 2018-19 Ticket Market Overview:
While last season’s fourth-place finish in the Atlantic Division isn’t much to write home about, New York Knicks fans have plenty to be excited about this season – the team hired coach David Fizdale and added a bevy of players with potential. Because of that, demand for tickets has risen 2% over last season. Below is how 2018-19 New York Knicks tickets stack up on the secondary market and across the league. Prices are the third highest since 2011, when TicketIQ.com began tracking data. The highest price was $314 in 2016-17, after the Knicks finished third in the Atlantic Division.
Where to Buy Tickets:
With a $285 average asking price, Knicks tickets are ranked No. 3 in terms of price across the NBA, the same rank as the previous season. Only the Golden State Warriors, with a $463 average, and the L.A. Lakers with a $444 average are more expensive. Season tickets are available through the Knicks website, and fans that buy a full- or half-season package by October 12 get a free Kristaps Porzingis shirt. Single-game tickets are available for most games through the Knicks’ primary ticket partner, Ticketmaster. The Knicks open at Madison Square Garden on October 17 vs. Atlanta, and TicketIQ.com has seats available all over the arena, including in Section 200 Level 201 high above the action starting at $118 or in Row 4 of Section Floor 05 across from the team benches for $960.
Top 5 Games on the 2018-19 New York Knicks Schedule:
Knicks fans can’t wait to see LeBron James in an L.A. Lakers uniform and have driven secondary market prices up to $689 for the March 17 game. The Knicks and Lakers already had a storied history, so adding James to mix has only made the matchup that much more interesting. The next most expensive game, at $533, is October 26 when the defending NBA champion Golden State Warriors visit Madison Square Garden. The next three priciest games are $461 for the Christmas Day Milwaukee Bucks game; $416 for the October 20 Boston Celtics game and $414 for the February 1 Boston Celtics game. TicketIQ.com has seats for all games, including many with the company’s Low Price Guarantee. For the Lakers game, TicketIQ.com has 200-Level seats high above the action starting at $244 or floor seats behind the net in Row 13 for $562.