Where and How To Buy 2021 Los Angeles Clippers Playoff Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets are available via the team website and AXS. Tickets are available in vaccinated sections and socially distanced section. More details on the updated attendance policy can be found below.
On the secondary market TicketIQ has Fee-Free LA Clippers playoff tickets, which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
How Much Are Los Angeles Clippers Playoff Tickets
Below is a look at the average and get-in prices for each game of the Clippers second round match-up against the Utah Jazz as well as the over series average, and home average prices for each team:
|Game 1 @ UTA||$198||$83|
|Game 2 @ UTA||$191||$102|
|Game 3 @ LAC||$438||$117|
|Game 4 @ LAC||$444||$111|
|Game 5 @ UTA||$316||$119|
|Game 6 @ LAC||$627||$149|
|Game 7 @ UTA||$348||$117|
Below is a look at the average and get-in prices for each game of the Clippers first round match-up against the Dallas Mavericks as well as the over series average, and home average prices for each team:
|Game 1 @ LAC||$250||$52|
|Game 2 @ LAC||$286||$76|
|Game 3 @ DAL||$471||$203|
|Game 4 @ DAL||$510||$211|
|Game 5 @ LAC||$413||$78|
|Game 6 @ DAL||$992||$205|
|Game 7 @ LAC||$661||$101|
Los Angeles Clippers 2021 Playoff Schedule
Western Conference Semifinals: (No. 1) Utah Jazz vs. (No. 4) Los Angeles Clippers
- Game 1: Tuesday, June 8 | Los Angeles Clippers at Utah Jazz, 10 ET, TNT
- Game 2: Thursday, June 10 | Los Angeles Clippers at Utah Jazz,10 ET, ESPN
- Game 3: Saturday, June 12 | Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Clippers, 8:30 ET, ABC
- Game 4: Monday, June 14 | Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Clippers, 10 ET, TNT
- Game 5: Wednesday, June 16 |Los Angeles Clippers at Utah Jazz, TBD, TNT (if necessary)
- Game 6: Friday, June 18 | Phoenix at Los Angeles Clippers, TBD, ESPN (if necessary)
- Game 7: Sunday, June 20 | Los Angeles Clippers at Utah Jazz, TBD, TBD (if necessary)
First Round: (No. 4) Los Angeles Clippers vs. (No. 5) Dallas Mavericks
- Game 1: Saturday, May 22 | Dallas at LA Clippers, 4:30 ET, ESPN
- Game 2: Tuesday, May 25 | Dallas at LA Clippers, 10:30 ET, NBA TV
- Game 3: Friday, May 28 | LA Clippers at Dallas, 9:30 ET, ESPN
- Game 4: Sunday, May 30 | LA Clippers at Dallas, 9:30 ET, TNT
- Game 5: Wednesday, June 2 | Dallas at LA Clippers, 10 ET, TNT (if necessary)
- Game 6: Friday, June 4 | LA Clippers at Dallas, TBD, TBD (if necessary)
- Game 7: Sunday, June 6 | Dallas at LA Clippers, TBD, TBD (if necessary)
Los Angeles Clippers 2021 Playoff Attendance Policy
The Clippers recently released this statement announcing that fans would be allowed back at Staples Center for the team's final home games of the 2021 regular season and the NBA playoffs.
For the NBA Playoffs, there will now be vaccinated sections where fans won't be socially distanced. Proof of vaccination will be required for entry to STAPLES Center. Proof of vaccination requires two weeks have elapsed since the second shot of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines or two weeks elapsed since the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Children over the age of 2 and under the age of 16 may sit in vaccinated sections if they are accompanied by a guardian and present a negative PCR COVID-19 test sampled within 2 days of the game.
There will also be socially distanced seating, which requires proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or Antigen) taken within 72 hours of the event date. Seating is available in pods of 2 or 4 seats together, and all pods are spaced 6 feet apart following health and safety guidelines
Vaccinated and Non-Vaccinated Sections At Staples Center For Clippers Home Playoff Games
The Clippers are have socially distanced seating tickets for non-vaccinated fans available in most section at Staples Center. Socially distanced seating requires proof of vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or Antigen) taken within 72 hours of the event date. Seating is available in pods of 2 or 4 seats together. All pods are socially distanced and spaced 6 feet apart following health and safety guidelines. Below is a seating chart from AXS showing the vaccinated and non-vaccinated sections.
Staples Center COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- For all seats, vaccination and / or negative testing verification must be brought to the event and shown before entry at STAPLES Center.
- If you need to get tested, please visit the County of Los Angeles website for a list of COVID-19 testing locations in your area. Rapid testing is available at Covid Arena Testing Solutions (CovidATS), the closest and most convenient COVID-19 testing location near STAPLES Center. Visit www.CovidATS.com where you can register, schedule your test and pay online.
- County guidelines have mandated that face coverings are required. Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
- Download the LA Clippers Official App to access your digital tickets for touchless entry.
- County guidelines have mandated that there is no food or beverage allowed in seating sections. Click the link below to learn more about the adjusted food and beverage options.