Updated LAFC 2020 Schedule
Major League Soccer has revealed their schedule for the first phase of the return to play for the 2020 regular season. The continuation of the season will have three phases and see each team will play an additional 18 regular-season games, with the first phase having most teams play six matches against regional opponents. This phase will run through September 14th. The only exception to this is FC Dallas and Nashville SC who will play an additional three games to make up for those missed having to withdraw from the MLS is Back Tournament.
The regular season is set to run through November 8th. The playoffs, which will be expanded to 18 teams are scheduled to start on November 20th and run through December 12th. 10 teams in the East and 8 teams in the West will qualify due to the conferences currently being unbalanced with Nashville’s temporary placement in the Eastern Conference.
Phase 1 Schedule:
- Saturday, Aug. 22: LAFC vs. Galaxy (at Banc of California Stadium)
- Wednesday, Aug. 26: Real Salt Lake vs. LAFC (at Rio Tinto Stadium)
- Sunday, Aug. 30: Seattle Sounders vs. LAFC (at CenturyLink Field)
- Wednesday, Sept. 2: LAFC vs. San Jose Earthquakes (at Banc of California Stadium)
- Sunday, Sept. 6: Galaxy vs. LAFC (at Dignity Health Sports Park)
- Sunday, Sept. 13: LAFC vs. Portland Timbers (at Banc of California Stadium)
Phase 2 Schedule:
- Friday, Sept. 18 at Seattle Sounder, 7 p.m. PST (at CenturyLink Field)
- Wednesday, Sept. 23 vs. Vancouver Whitecaps, 7:30 p.m. PST(at Banc of California Stadium)
- Saturday, Sept. 27 vs San Jose Earthquakes, 7:30 p.m. PST (at Banc of California Stadium)
The rest of the schedule will be announced at a later date.
Where To Buy 2020 Los Angeles FC Tickets
Single-game tickets on the primary market for Los Angeles FC are available via Ticketmaster, and fans can place a deposit to get on the season ticket waitlist. Los Angeles FC plays at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, California, and the stadium seats 22,000
On the secondary market, TicketIQ offers fans a Low Price Guarantee on all sold out Los Angeles FC tickets, in addition to Low Price Guarantees on all Major League Soccer tickets. That means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or Vivid Seats, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. In our efforts to continue to provide our customers with the best deals, we’ve removed all fees. TicketIQ now shows you the full ticket price from the start of your search. TicketIQ customers save an average of 5%-20% compared to StubHub and Vivid Seats.
How Much Are 2020 Los Angeles FC Tickets
On the primary market, seats for the March 1 season opener against Inter Miami CF start at $120.45, including fees, for a seat in the 200-level sections. The priciest seat for the game is $284.60 in Section 128, Row A. The get-in price on the secondary market is $130 for up to 8 tickets in Section 216, Row P.
On the secondary market, the overall average asking price for a ticket to see Los Angeles FC is $111, making it the most expensive in the league. LAFC, which finished the 2019 regular season as the MLS’s best team, fell in the Western Conference Finals to the Settle Sounders. LAFC’s asking price increased $23 from last year, as the team looks to build on its successful 2019.
Los Angeles FC Season Tickets
Full-season memberships are no longer available for 2020, but fans can place a non-refundable deposit, which will be applied to a full-season membership. The deposit will allow waitlist members to access presales for playoff games and other events at Banc of California Stadium. In addition, members can enjoy 10% off at the LAFC HQ team store.
Los Angeles FC 2020 Schedule
- March 1: vs. Inter Miami
- March 8: vs. Philadelphia Union
- March 22: vs. Portland Timbers
- April 4: at FC Dallas
- April 11: at Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- April 18: vs. Real Salt Lake
- April 25: at Chicago Fire FC
- May 2: vs. Sporting Kansas City
- May 9: at San Jose Earthquakes
- May 16: vs. LA Galaxy
- May 24: vs. New York City FC
- May 30: vs. Houston Dynamo
- June 13: at Colorado Rapids
- June 17: vs. Minnesota United FC
- June 20: at Montreal Impact
- June 27: vs. Nashville SC
- July 5: at Sporting Kansas City
- July 8: vs. Colorado Rapids
- July 12: at Minnesota United FC
- July 19: at New York Red Bulls
- July 22: at Nashville SC
- July 25: at Seattle Sounders FC
- Aug. 2: vs. Seattle Sounders FC
- Aug. 7: vs. New England Revolution
- Aug. 12: at FC Cincinnati
- Aug. 16: at Atlanta United FC
- Aug. 23: at LA Galaxy
- Aug. 26: vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Aug. 30: at Portland Timbers
- Sept. 13: vs. FC Dallas
- Sept. 16: at Houston Dynamo
- Sept. 20: vs. D.C. United
- Sept. 27: at San Jose Earthquakes
- Oct. 4: at Real Salt Lake
What can you bring into Banc of California Stadium
Items Allowed in the Stadium:
Fans may bring a clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag that does not exceed 12 x 6 x 12 inches or a one-gallon plastic storage bag. They can also bring a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap. Blankets and jackets are allowed, but they will be subject to being searched. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection and Stadium Management approval
You can also view a PDF breakdown of their carry-in policy directly from the team here.
Abusive, foul or disruptive clothing, alcohol, illegal drugs, all bags, backpacks, and purses that are larger than 12 x 6 x 12 inches, animals (with the exception of service animals), any type of marketing collateral, balloons, balls, frisbees, markers, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates and clothing containing wires, batteries, or other electronic components. Other prohibited items can be found here. At the discretion of Banc of California Stadium Management, any other item determined to be prohibited.
TicketIQ is committed to Transparent Ticketing and offers Low Price Guarantees on sold out tickets + unsold face value ticket through Ticketmaster, Eventbrite and other partners. For an overview of the 2020 MLS Ticket buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every MLS team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.