Where To Buy 2021 Los Angeles Dodgers Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets for the month of April (excluding Opening Day) went on sale on Friday, April 2nd. May games went on sale Friday, April 23rd. Seating will be in socially distanced pods in groups of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Los Angeles Dodgers tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
How Much Are 2021 Dodgers Tickets
The cheapest face value tickets for Dodgers tickets start under $50, with the most expensive seats in the Dugout Club going for $650 or more. While prices on the primary market are typically lower than what's on the secondary market, many face value options are only available in 4 pods, while there are almost always 2 pods available on the secondary market, where most games at Dodgers Stadium start at around $100.
Dodgers 2021 Season Ticket Plans and Promotional Options
For season tickets, half-season, and quarter-season memberships, fans can fill out this Membership Interest form for more information. Season ticket prices range from $1,230 in Preserved Reserve Value sections to $15,990 in Field Box sections.
The Dodgers have also launched what they call Home Run seats, and are in the first row beyond the outfield wall. They start at $175 and are only available through their Fevo site.
Los Angeles Dodgers 2021 Attendance Policy
Fans will be back at Dodger Stadium for the 2021 season. To start the season, attendance will be limited to 20% capacity, or roughly 11,000 fans.
The team also announced that Sections 166LG and 168LG will be reserved for fully vaccinated patrons (i.e., at least two weeks have passed since they received their final vaccine dose) and children between the ages of 2 and 15 who can provide proof of having tested negative for COVID-19 within 72 hours of admission. Children under the age of 2 do not need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
Dodger Stadium COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- In addition to Dodger Stadium staff, all guests two (2) years of age or older will be required to wear a face covering at all times, unless you are actively eating or drinking while seated at your ticketed seat.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with ventilation valves are not permitted.
- Face coverings should fully cover your mouth and nose and fit snugly against the sides of your face so there are no gaps.
- Whether you're entering the stadium or, enjoying the game from your seat, you must practice physical distancing and keep a safe space between yourself and others.
- Visual markers, signage and queue lines will be in place throughout Dodger Stadium to ensure compliance, facilitate traffic flow and prevent congestion areas.
- When visiting the concourse, please refrain from congregating and make sure to follow all posted signage and direction from Dodger Stadium staff.
- Dodger Stadium will engage in best practices in cleaning, sanitization and hygiene.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the ballpark and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-touch areas throughout events.
- All bathrooms have been modified to reduce capacity and will utilize touchless soap and towel dispensers.
- Plexiglass dividers have been added to merchandise locations and other areas of interaction.
Los Angeles Dodgers Mobile Ticketing
Dodgers fans can access and manage their mobile tickets in the MLB Ballpark app. Fans can enter Dodger Stadium with your mobile phone by presenting your valid tickets in the free MLB Ballpark application for iPhone and Android phones.