Where to Buy Miami Heat Playoff Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets for Heat home playoff games are available via Ticketmaster.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Miami Heat Playoff tickets with a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free.
How Much Are Miami Heat Playoff Tickets
Below is a look at the average and get-in prices for each game of the Heat first round match-up against the Milwaukee Bucks as well as the over series average, and home average prices for each team:
|Game 1 @ MIL||$180||$76|
|Game 2 @ MIL||$297||$70|
|Game 3 @ MIA||$227||$49|
|Game 4 @ MIA||$357||$49|
|Game 5 @ MIL||$313||$97|
|Game 6 @ MIA||$358||$52|
|Game 7 @ MIL||$703||$141|
Miami Heat 2020-21 Playoff Schedule
First Round: (No. 3) Milwaukee Bucks vs. (No. 6) Miami Heat
- Game 1: Saturday, May 22 | Miami at Milwaukee, 2 ET, ESPN
- Game 2: Monday, May 24 | Miami at Milwaukee, 7:30 ET, TNT
- Game 3: Thursday, May 27 | Milwaukee at Miami, 7:30 ET, TNT
- Game 4: Saturday, May 29 | Milwaukee at Miami, 1:30 ET, TNT
- Game 5: Tuesday, June 1 | Miami at Milwaukee, TBD, TBD (if necessary)
- Game 6: Thursday, June 3 | Milwaukee at Miami, TBD, TBD (if necessary)
- Game 7: Saturday, June 5 | Miami at Milwaukee, TBD, TBD (if necessary)
Miami Heat 2020-21 Playoff Attendance Policy
The Miami Heat are now allowing up to 15% of capacity (3,000 fans) to attend their 2021 playoff home games at American Airlines Arena.
American Airlines Arena COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- All guests and teams employees will be screened by COVID-detection dogs prior to entering the arena.
- All guests over the age of 2 must always wear a face mask, and masks will be provided if needed.
- All parties will be seated at least six feet apart.
- Food and beverages must be consumed on the East Plaza.
- No food or beverage will be allowed on the concourse or in the arena bowl.
- All in-arena purchases will be cashless.
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and AXS. For an overview of the 2019-20 NBA Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.