Where To Buy 2021 Miami Marlins Tickets
Tickets to the Miami Marlins are available on the primary market through the Marlins and partner MPV. Single-game tickets are not yet available, but the team is selling ticket packages, called "Marlins Memberships" for as little as $60 for a 10-game package.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Miami Marlins tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
Miami Marlins 2021 Season Tickets & Package Options
The Marlins have ticket packages for 10 or 20 games, as well as half-season and full-season packages. All ticket packages include a discount on merchandise and concessions, access to exclusive benefits, and access to the team's "Home Run Rewards" program.
Ticket plans are available to buy through primary market partner MPV, and start at $60 for the 10-game plan, $228 for the 20-game plan, $319 for half-season plans located in Section 31 in left field, and $361 for a full-season plan with seats in right-field Section 40.
In each ticket-package category listed above, the Marlins are offering multiple options:
10-game packages: These packages are available for Saturdays only, Sundays only, or weekdays only.
20-game package: These packages are available for Saturdays only, Sundays only, or weekdays only.
Half-season memberships: These packages are available for a mix of days of the week or as a weekday-only package.
In addition, the Marlins have premium seating available in three locations:
The Club: Dex Imaging: This exclusive club is located just behind home plate on field level, and is the best seat in Marlins Park. Club memberships start at 20 games and include VIP parking, and all-inclusive food-and-beverage options.
Suites: There are four suite options available, seating anywhere from 12-70 guests in multiple locations, including behind home plate or overlooking right field. All suite owners get VIP parking and priority access to postseason games.
Hall of Fame Club: This club is located behind home plate high up on the "Legends Level," and offers a panoramic view of the ballpark. Suite ticket holders get access to extra-padded seats, all-inclusive food-and-beverage, including beer and wine, VIP parking, a private entrance, and one valet parking voucher per every two tickets purchased.
2021 Miami Marlins Attendance Policy
The Miami Marlins have not yet officially released details on how many fans will be allowed in the 36,742-seat ballpark per game, but as of Feb. 27, 2021, only ticket packages were on sale. According the NBC Miami, the ballpark will operate at 25% capacity to start the season, with hopes of increasing capacity should COVID-19 protocols allow. Single-game tickets are expected to go on sale in early March.
The Marlins will accept only digital tickets for 2021, and fans will be expected to practice social-distancing measures and wear a face covering in the stadium, except when eating.
The Marlins will offer different tickets or an account credit to ticket holders of what the team deems to be "impacted games" for the 2021 season. Complimentary tickets are not eligible for credit or replacement.
Marlins Ballpark COVID-18 Health and Safety Protocols
- Only digital tickets will be accepted to enter Marlins Park
- Marlins parking garages will have contactless payment options available
- Fans will not be required to submit a health questionnaire to enter Marlins Park
- Designated isolation areas for those who begin to feel sick during the game will be available at the ballpark
- When entering the ballpark, fans will no longer need to empty their pockets for security screening
- The Marlins have enrolled in the WELL Health-Safety Program
- Social-distancing measures will be in place throughout Marlins Park
- Tickets will be sold and fans will be seated in pods, and will be asked to stay with their pod, socially distanced from others, when not in their seats
- Floor markings, signage, and other notices will remind fans to social distance and wear masks
- Fans will be required to wear face coverings except when actively eating or drinking. Bandanas, gaiters, or masks with an exhalation valve are not permitted
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed into the ballpark unless for dietary or medical reasons. Fans may bring one 20-ounce bottle of water into the ballpark
- Contactless payment will be available throughout the ballpark, and fans will also have the option to pay for food online. All food items will be individually wrapped
- Fans will only be permitted to eat or drink in their assigned seats
- Marlins staff will clean and disinfect frequently touched areas on a regular basis throughout games
- Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout Marlins Park
For more information visit the Marlins website.