Where To Buy 2021 Miami Marlins Tickets
Miami Marlins 2021 Season Tickets & Package Options
2021 Miami Marlins Attendance Policy
Face coverings and pod seating
Following recent changes to CDC recommendations, as well as federal, state and local orders and guidelines, fans will not be required to wear masks or facial coverings while attending events at loanDepot park. However, non-vaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to adhere to the face-covering recommendations of the CDC.
Appropriate social distancing between seat pods will continue to be applied for Marlins home games through June. Any remaining distance minimums will be removed, and open seating will be restored for Marlins home games beginning on July 5. More information on tickets on sale for games scheduled after June and the relocation of Marlins Member accounts to standard locations will be communicated at a later date.
- Bag policy: Clear bags are permitted inside. Bags cannot exceed 16”x16”x8” in size and must be plastic, vinyl or PVC material. Exceptions will be made for small clutches no larger than 4.5”x6.5”.
- Rideshare transportation: A full-scale rideshare operation is available in East Lot 1.
- Drink rails: Standing drink rails are open on concourses throughout the ballpark to provide another location for event attendees to consume food and beverage in addition to their seat location.
- Stroller check-in: Strollers can be checked upon entry at both the home-plate and third-base entrances.
- Condiment carts: Condiments are dispensed by using self-serve pumps. For the safety of all guests, hand sanitizer is available at each condiment cart, and pumps are periodically sanitized by event staff.
- Restrooms: Available at full capacity on the concourses